Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Free Software - Photo Slide Maker Pro

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    redsnappa
    redsnappa  121923 forum posts United Kingdom
    20 Apr 2013 - 4:12 PM

Todays free software of www.giveawayoftheday.com may be of interest to some of you guys, The Windows only application is Photo Slide Maker Pro.
    It can be uses to create photo slide shows on CDs DVD's memory cards etc., it can also be used to create web albums for creating websites. This software would normally cost $29.00.

http://www.anvsoft.com/flash-slideshow-maker-pro.html]

I've installed it and had a play and it seem OK, it is very easy to use and has more than enough inbuilt templates.

Last Modified By redsnappa at 20 Apr 2013 - 4:27 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Apr 2013 - 4:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ikett
    ikett  4352 forum posts England
    20 Apr 2013 - 6:03 PM

Hi on my system the program doesn't run keeps trying to open IE not a browser I use and to connect to Adobe for OCX version 9.0 I have V11.0 installed, uninstalling and cleaning registry.

redsnappa
    redsnappa  121923 forum posts United Kingdom
    20 Apr 2013 - 6:39 PM

It will connect to the company servers to activate the software. Also just like many other software installs it will attempt load the software manufacturers website using your default browser immediately after install is completed.

Quote: installed, uninstalling and cleaning registry.

Whet testing unknown software creating and if necessary using a restore point is far more effecting than a uninstall and registry clean.

Last Modified By redsnappa at 20 Apr 2013 - 6:49 PM
    ikett
    ikett  4352 forum posts England
    20 Apr 2013 - 10:52 PM

Quote: Whet testing unknown software creating and if necessary using a restore point is far more effecting than a uninstall and registry clean.

Sadly one of lifes misconceptions after over 20 years working in IT it's actually a Microsoft nearly clutched straw, try using it to remove a trojan or other virus.

Step one cleaning an infected system remove system restore, then check registry.

It is now falling asleep tedious.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.