Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Friday giggle

Gary_Macleod 10 159 Scotland
9 May 2008 3:58PM
bride on her wedding night says to her husband 'I must confess darling, I was once a hooker!' He says 'That's alright, dear. Your past is your past, but I must admit that I find it quite erotic. Tell me about it' She replies 'Well, my name was Nigel, and I played for Wigan !' Smile

have a great weekend all

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NickParry 9 1.0k 79 Wales
9 May 2008 4:12PM
Great one !
nikon e2
11 117 1 England
9 May 2008 6:30PM
Three eldery nuns died and on arriving at the pearly gates were met by Peter.
Sisters he said, you have been such loyal servants to the faith it has been deceided that you are to be rewarded by returning to earth for six months and you can return as anyone you wish.
The first sister says I have always envied Sophia Loren, and with that she disapeared in a puff of smoke. The second sister says I have always thought that Maddona had a wonderful life style, and again in a puff of smoke she is gone. The third sister says well I think I would like to have been Sara Pipaline. Peter raised an eyebrow and responded, I have never heared of such a person sister could you tell me a ;little about her. The sister says I have a newspaper article which explains who she is. Handing the paper to Peter he reads it and a smile begins to spread across his face, I think you have failed to understand the article sister, what it actually says is "140 men laid SAHARA PIPELINE"
Gary_Macleod 10 159 Scotland
9 May 2008 6:38PM
haha another cracker Smile
mrcal 10 1.0k
9 May 2008 7:18PM
David, are you really a junior member?
BEVZED e2
7 1.1k United Kingdom
9 May 2008 7:38PM
nikon e2
11 117 1 England
9 May 2008 10:27PM

Quote:David, are you really a junior member?

Quote:one of the oldest Juniors here at the mo?

Old in years young at heart. Still working long hours so not able to devote as much time as I would like to photography, but come July intend to retire from work and hopefully devote more time to the pleasures in life,photography, travel and good scotch

Dave.
Pete e2
13 18.5k 96 England
9 May 2008 11:20PM
Hi Dave could you nip into your profile and either change to correct birth date or remove the child one you may have set by accident. If you set the correct one you get your name mentioned when it's your birthday and someone may buy you a present, although, don't get your hopes up. Wink
nikon e2
11 117 1 England
9 May 2008 11:48PM
Thats blown my cover Pete
kokobrown 10 1.9k Scotland
9 May 2008 11:50PM

Quote:someone may buy you a present, although, don't get your hopes up

Well dont be too sure, when it was my birthday, a very lovely gentleman on here bought me E2 membership!

xx
NickParry 9 1.0k 79 Wales
10 May 2008 12:35AM
A driver is stuck in traffic on the M4 . The cars are end to end and not moving. Suddenly a bloke knocks on the window. The driver winds down his window and asks, "What's happening?".
The bloke says "A group of masked men have kidnapped Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling and David Miliband. They're asking for 10 million as a ransom. Otherwise they're going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. We're going from car to car, taking up a collection."
The driver asks, "How much is everyone giving, on average?"
"Most people are giving about a gallon."
pepperst 7 2.3k 4 Wales
10 May 2008 12:46AM
Dig up thatcher as well and give thee 2 gallons, and a pack o fire lighters
culturedcanvas 9 4.7k 59 United Kingdom
10 May 2008 1:21AM
I'd have Thatcher back anyday ... show this lot of soft left wing idiots how to run a country Smile
pepperst 7 2.3k 4 Wales
10 May 2008 1:35AM
If only these idiots were left wing!

I think they are all a new brand of politics, trend politics. Saying what they think will make them popular and then doing the opposite until one day it all cocks up. I doubt cameron would be better either, no hope.

Still better than mass unemployment.
culturedcanvas 9 4.7k 59 United Kingdom
10 May 2008 1:42AM
mmm Cameron is a sheep in sheeps clothing. I want a leader ... a nutcase who gets the job done ... someone without fear ....

I say Vote Rambo Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.