Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Fuji IS-1 IR camera

frenchie44 8 239 United Kingdom
9 Aug 2012 6:03PM
About 9 months ago someone from this site asked me to let them know when i was selling my Fuji IS-1 camera for infrared. I have forgotten who it was and I cannot find the email from this site, please contact me.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
9 Aug 2012 6:19PM
Sorted
9 Aug 2012 6:54PM
Thanks for letting me know, If anyone wants to get into infrared pictures the Fuji IS-1 is a very good camera, all my IR shots were taken with this camera, i have the original box with the Disk and cables etc. the camera is in mint condition, and has an expensive B+W 092 (720nm) filter and another 680nm filter. anyone interested please contact me.
sherlob e2
9 Aug 2012 7:29PM
No - I think you miss understand. In your OP you asked me to contact you - I've sent you a PM. By 'sorted' I mean I have contacted you. Smile

In short I am still interested.

Adam
9 Aug 2012 8:21PM

Quote:No - I think you miss understand. In your OP you asked me to contact you - I've sent you a PM. By 'sorted' I mean I have contacted you. Smile

In short I am still interested.

Adam

Sorry I took it that you had got one now. With the original packaging & disk, cables etc. The 2 filters of which the B+W 092. Cost 98. The 680nm cost 40. I want 280 plus postage of 8. UK mainland. Elsewhere and can get quote for carriage.
Ron
sherlob e2
9 Aug 2012 9:35PM
Ron,

Can we chat via PM - its a bit public on the forum.

Regards,

Adam

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.