Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR Hands On at Focus on Imaging 2011

joshwa Plus
4 743 United Kingdom
9 Mar 2011 9:31AM
The Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR - with 30x 24mm-720mm (equivalent lens), f/2.8-f/5.6 lens, manual modes, panorama, electronic level, flash hot shoe, EXR modes: Resolution priority, High ISO and Low Noise, D-Range Priority, swivel screen, RAW, HDMI out, and more:

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-front.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-top.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-backlevel.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-back.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-side.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-fullzoom.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

weseeyou 4 112
10 Mar 2011 12:03AM
blimey reading the thread title I thought Fuji had brought out the HS30 before the HS20 had been released lol.

I shall be interested to see some back to back comparisons with the HS10. The biggest issues I have with the HS10 is poor IQ and excessive NR .
If it had a superfine IQ option it would be all the camera I'd need for a while. Its very handy to have so many features in one easy-carry package at times.

I see it still has that absurd auto EVF/LCD sensor switch Sad why not just a decent EVF
joshwa Plus
4 743 United Kingdom
10 Mar 2011 9:39AM
Oops! That was an unfortunate typo - I'll fix it now, thanks. The HS20 has a new EXR sensor so it may have improved IQ. The ones on display were pre-production unfortunately so sample images were not available, or if they were, they wouldn't be indicative of final image quality.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.