Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Fujifilm FinePix X100 at Focus on Imaging 2011

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315487 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
13 Mar 2011 - 10:36 PM

The prices soon drop, many kits are now available from both Olympus and Pany for a little over 300.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Mar 2011 - 10:36 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315487 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
14 Mar 2011 - 4:00 AM

Or a little under Smile

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-olympus-e-p1-digital-camera-plus-17mm-f2-8-s...

joshwa
joshwa ePHOTOzine Staff 4602 forum postsjoshwa vcard United Kingdom
16 Mar 2011 - 4:25 PM

We now have the X100 in for review - if you have any questions you want answering, please leave a reply in this thread:
http://www.ephotozine.com/forums/topic/the-fujifilm-finepix-x100-has-arrived---i...

TheActivePhotographer

As promised, guys, here's a link to the conversation I had with Fujifilm's product manager at Focus On Imaging...

To hear it, just follow this link and hit the play button at the bottom of that post; skip to 55:01 for the Fujifilm segment.

I dare say it will answer just as many questions as it creates! Either way, I hope it's of interest Smile

Jacobite
Jacobite  738 forum posts United Kingdom
26 Jul 2011 - 12:30 PM

I , also, tried the X100 at Focus 2011 and loved it. I didn't find too many problems and will (when mine turns up in 2 weeks) use it mainly for street photography.
Yes, it isn't perfect but then which camera nowadays is? I was happy enough with what I saw at F'11 that I have been willing to spend the money on it, and for me to spend that much money on anything but a new group of medals or a revolver is a sign I love it. Smile

banehawi
banehawi Critique Team 10876 forum postsbanehawi vcard Canada2876 Constructive Critique Points
7 Mar 2012 - 9:16 PM

New firmware has improved focusing performance. Its a superb camera for general purpose walking around, with outstanding image performance. If your pockets are big, it can fit in, but they need to be also deep for the price.

Best compact type camera Ive ever used, once
you get used to the interface.

W

MediumSizeUnavailable

Which fw update is that willie?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.