Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

FUN FRIDAY CHALLENGE - 14th Oct - PLUGINS &SPECIAL EFFECTS

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

ReidFJR
ReidFJR  9310 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Oct 2005 - 2:58 AM

FOLLOWING ON FROM CONRADS FUN FRIDAY COMPETITION CHALLENGE LAST WEEK _ THIS WEEKS EPISODE IS TO CREATE A NEW IMAGE FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO USING ANY SPECIAL EFFECTS OR PLUGINS FILTERS THAT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE EG FLOOD FILTER, MORPH, VIRTUAL PHOTO, B/W CONVERSION, ALIAN SKIN or Whatever - If you dont have any there are a number freely available from Harry Heims Plugin Site or Adobe Studio Exchange ...amongst others if you search forum topics for plugins

Just continuing the revival of the Fun Friday Challenge tradition. For those who don't know how this works: IVE LEFT THE IMAGE TO BE UPLOADED OPEN SO ANYONE CAN PLAY !!!!

This Week Apply Special Effects or Plugin filters to one of your own images - Be creative. Then go to the modifications page of the comp and upload your modification (500 pixels maximum for the longest length or width, and 60K maximum file size).

Judging will be on Saturday. And the winner starts the next Fun Friday challenge on the 21st October 2005 by uploading a suitable picture, making it modifiable (if the winner is not e2, ask an e2 member to upload it for you), and start a new forum thread announcing the Fun Friday Challenge for that day.

That's all!

So - have a go, and have fun!

Frank

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Oct 2005 - 2:58 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Kris_Dutson
14 Oct 2005 - 3:08 AM

Funny that, I've just been playing with various plugins on some of my images, I may have to upload one later....

Kris.

ReidFJR
14 Oct 2005 - 3:28 AM

I thought this would be topical as ive seen a number of forum threads recently asking where plugins can be obtained - ive found the two sites i mentioned useful for both free plugins and actions - and rather than upload a specific image this time i wanted to see a range of what people would upload with these actions or plugins applied - regards Frank

EnigmaPhoto
14 Oct 2005 - 3:57 AM

Link is HERE

conrad
conrad  1010877 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 4:56 AM

Mine's in.

Conrad

NikH
NikH  10524 forum posts England
14 Oct 2005 - 5:55 AM

I'm in ;o)

ReidFJR
14 Oct 2005 - 6:04 AM

Looks good so far - 5 entries in - all using different filters or special effects and all very different - great to see and it looks llike people have enjoyed it so lets see some more examples - best regards - Frank

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 6:06 AM

I had to upload one from my files...sorry, too busy with the EPZ book to play with anything new, but I wanted to join in the fun Smile

conrad
conrad  1010877 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 6:10 AM

Tut, tut, with a shameless plug of one of his books! Wink

Conrad

P.S. They might all go and have a look now, Pete...

ukuwi
ukuwi  10476 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 7:06 AM

Thats mine up

TonyA
TonyA  9 Spain
14 Oct 2005 - 7:16 AM

I have uploaded mine

ReidFJR
14 Oct 2005 - 7:32 AM

Looks like 13 Entries till now - any more for any more !!!!!!!!!!!come on all modders and effects togs - regards F

markt
markt  1158 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Oct 2005 - 7:42 AM

I got (my first ever) one in!

starliz
starliz  101594 forum posts England3 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 8:42 AM

No. 15 I`m in.

Cristian
Cristian  9950 forum posts1 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2005 - 9:24 AM

Number 16!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.