Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Funny or Amazing Car Registration Numbers!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Andrew_Hurley

Saw another cracker at the weekend (April Fools Day!) in Moreton, Wallasey - I Love You, although it was written J 10VE U The J looked like an I.

I would definitely say that was a bloke buying that as a birthday present for his missus Wink - although I could be totally wrong!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Apr 2012 - 3:03 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315547 forum posts England
2 Apr 2012 - 7:26 PM

There's a guy who works across the road from us at Nvidia, who has the plate G 4 GPU. The G4 is one of their older processing units, but it makes me smile. Big old thing with a massive wing on the back. Just in case the plate didn't get people's attention Wink

Andrew_Hurley

I saw a couple more recently BUY 1T on the M56 near Manchester. I also saw a Roofing Firm in Huyton with the Registration DAY 0F. Not quite Day off but close enough!

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43557 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2012 - 10:53 AM

There's a taxi on the Isle of Wight, and a pub owner and their car regs are CAB 10W and PUB 10W

Andrew_Hurley
13 May 2012 - 9:56 PM

Just spotted another today in Parkgate, South Wirral, Cheshire COM84T which crudely spells COMBAT of course.

teocali
teocali e2 Member 6212 forum poststeocali vcard England18 Constructive Critique Points
14 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

I've got C11HUA - used to breed and show Chihuahuas Smile about 12 years ago was sitting at the computer on the DVLA website trying to figure out what came close to "chihuahua" - came up with the number and lo and behold they had just released C1 to 20 HUA! Think I only paid 195 in those days Smile
Sylvia

Metalhead
Metalhead  61864 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
14 May 2012 - 9:41 AM

Just been to the Newark & Notts County Show and saw a van with S40D UP with the "4" done in a way that resembled a "H". No surprise that the van belonged to a farrier!

User_Removed
14 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

I'm changing my name to LG60 YYH so it matches my car reg plate!

.........................................or have I got that wrong? Wink

Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
14 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

Quote: I'm changing my name to LG60 YYH so it matches my car reg plate!

.........................................or have I got that wrong? Wink

Sounds sensible to me - does that mean we are related as I'm LM61 ZBP WinkWink

Andy80F
Andy80F  11306 forum posts United Kingdom
14 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

I have a personalised number plate and am now ashamed and will war dark glasses when driving to avoid the glare of public humiliation. Sad

W6 HHH does not mean much to anyone but may be recognised by hashers as it = Wessex Hash House Harriers

On-on

MeanGreeny
14 May 2012 - 12:50 PM

My psychiatrist said I had low self-esteem and that I should get rid of my personalised number plates........... Sad

TOS53R
ID10T

I am, however, keeping X35 1ARO

[Use a mirror]

Last Modified By MeanGreeny at 14 May 2012 - 12:51 PM
Hepialid
Hepialid  2 United Kingdom
14 May 2012 - 6:20 PM

Once saw J49 UAR, strangely enough on a top end Jag on the M40.

Hepialid
Hepialid  2 United Kingdom
14 May 2012 - 6:21 PM

Also there was a silver Merc in Bolton that used to park outside an accountants with AUD 1T on the plate.

MeanGreeny
15 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

Quote: Also there was a silver Merc in Bolton that used to park outside an accountants with AUD 1T on the plate.

Should have been an Audi TT

User_Removed
15 May 2012 - 5:20 PM

Quote: Sounds sensible to me - does that mean we are related as I'm LM61 ZBP

Bruv!!! Where you been? Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.