Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Garden Diary - What's Going On In Yours?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

CarolG
CarolG e2 Member 7139 forum postsCarolG vcard Greece18 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2011 - 7:30 AM

A wonderful bright and sunny morning here, promising up to 18, so hopefully will get out and about with the cameras today.
38.jpg

My lab and cat enjoying the sunshine!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Dec 2011 - 7:30 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

CarolG
CarolG e2 Member 7139 forum postsCarolG vcard Greece18 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2011 - 7:38 AM

A couple of piccies taken in the garden just now.
001.jpg002.jpg

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84312 forum posts England163 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2011 - 7:47 AM

You seem to have a wonderful garden, with a gorgeous view. I love the way that patch of sun light (it's still nearly dark here!) is just the right size for a Labrador! Grin

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96105 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2011 - 1:39 PM

Nothing exciting going on in my garden but this little chap stopped for a snack on my fence a moment ago - another good reason to keep the X10 by my side on EXR mode - no need to think - just grab and click Smile

dscf1025s.jpg

CarolG
4 Dec 2011 - 2:41 PM

What a lovely visitor, we don't see them here Sad. A glorious bright and sunny day here, around 20, took myself down to the coast for some harbour images.

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014947 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2011 - 4:20 AM

img-3581.jpg

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014947 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2011 - 4:27 AM

img-3446.jpg

Male Finch.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64566 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2011 - 12:55 PM

Still comparatively very mild in London. Lots of blue tits around and the usual gang of starlings. Something met its maker on the lawn this morning. Not sure what but there's a whole load of small white feathers around. I don't mind if it's a pigeon but I hope it's not one of my dove family. I haven't seen any blackbirds for ages. I'm wondering where they've got to.
Lovely finch StrayCat. It looks very festive with its lovely red bread and head. Smile

Gypsyman
Gypsyman  4660 forum posts England
6 Dec 2011 - 2:25 PM

Slowsong , here is one of the 8 in my garden. Taken through the glass of my kitchen window.

6-001.jpg

Last Modified By Gypsyman at 6 Dec 2011 - 2:27 PM
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96105 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2011 - 2:37 PM

Nice catch Eric - now I think of it there's been a distinct lack of Blackbirds in my garden this year. I used to rely on them to pull up the moss between the patio slabs in search of grub and then all I had to do was sweep it up Smile

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53675 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2011 - 2:41 PM

There seems to be a distinct lack of all birds apart from robins in my garden, Even freshly made fatballs and fresh seed is ignored. Still finally most of the leaves have fallen so a good tidy up is possible.

cattyal
6 Dec 2011 - 2:49 PM

Well anything could be happening in my garden during the week - I only go out there at the weekends. I expect the bears, wolves and mountain lions all hide behind the hedge at the weekends Smile

Gypsyman
6 Dec 2011 - 2:58 PM

A female with white feather in her tail, I call her cat yell.

2-003.jpg

cattyal
6 Dec 2011 - 3:35 PM

I'm assuming, and hoping, that your spell checker made a bit of a hash of Cattyal Smile If that is indeed the case then I'm flattered to have a Blackbird share the same name Smile

Gypsyman
6 Dec 2011 - 7:14 PM

Alison, she was indeed named after you, however because she makes so much noise when the local cats are about I used the other spelling.
Why would I name her after you, well she has a very fine set of legs for a Blackbird.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.