Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Getting your photos printed online

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    greatdog
    greatdog  6 England
    28 Aug 2010 - 10:31 AM

I uploaded some photos to jessops online nice quality but they all came out different sizes!!rang help line could not get any sense as to what caused the problem,any body use any other online service that they have been happy with?thanks for any help,Dane.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    28 Aug 2010 - 10:31 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NexusImages
    28 Aug 2010 - 10:36 AM

I have recently started using DS colour labs online. Just had delivery of my second batch of 10x15 & 12x8's. Have to say that they are priced very competatively and the quality is extremely good. I will add that you have to do a bit of donkey work with resizing and colour profiling. If you follow their guidelines for uploading/image prep you will have no problems. The mind boggles how your images all came out different sizes!!!
    Try them, you won't be disappointed.

PSILVERMAN
    29 Aug 2010 - 7:20 PM

Had a good experience with Photobox so will keep using them.Grin

stibnite
    stibnite  7131 forum posts United Kingdom
    29 Aug 2010 - 9:54 PM

Quote: I have recently started using DS colour labs online. Just had delivery of my second batch of 10x15 & 12x8's. Have to say that they are priced very competatively and the quality is extremely good. I will add that you have to do a bit of donkey work with resizing and colour profiling. If you follow their guidelines for uploading/image prep you will have no problems. The mind boggles how your images all came out different sizes!!!
    Try them, you won't be disappointed.

another vote for DS here however word of caution if you are not au fai with coulorspaces etc maybe beter to try somewhere like peak imaging, not as cheap as DS but you can send a disk and talk to a human being who will check and colour correct if required. With DS you are prining directly to a fuji frontier so if its not quite right its too late.

The service is excellent, last lot were uploaded monday about 10.30am delivered 9.15am tuesday morning

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.