Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Getting your photos printed online

28 Aug 2010 10:31AM
I uploaded some photos to jessops online nice quality but they all came out different sizes!!rang help line could not get any sense as to what caused the problem,any body use any other online service that they have been happy with?thanks for any help,Dane.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NexusImages e2
7 1.8k 4 United Kingdom
28 Aug 2010 10:36AM
I have recently started using DS colour labs online. Just had delivery of my second batch of 10x15 & 12x8's. Have to say that they are priced very competatively and the quality is extremely good. I will add that you have to do a bit of donkey work with resizing and colour profiling. If you follow their guidelines for uploading/image prep you will have no problems. The mind boggles how your images all came out different sizes!!!
Try them, you won't be disappointed.
PSILVERMAN e2
10 1.3k England
29 Aug 2010 7:20PM
Had a good experience with Photobox so will keep using them.Grin
stibnite e2
7 131 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2010 9:54PM

Quote:I have recently started using DS colour labs online. Just had delivery of my second batch of 10x15 & 12x8's. Have to say that they are priced very competatively and the quality is extremely good. I will add that you have to do a bit of donkey work with resizing and colour profiling. If you follow their guidelines for uploading/image prep you will have no problems. The mind boggles how your images all came out different sizes!!!
Try them, you won't be disappointed.

another vote for DS here however word of caution if you are not au fai with coulorspaces etc maybe beter to try somewhere like peak imaging, not as cheap as DS but you can send a disk and talk to a human being who will check and colour correct if required. With DS you are prining directly to a fuji frontier so if its not quite right its too late.

The service is excellent, last lot were uploaded monday about 10.30am delivered 9.15am tuesday morning

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.