Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

GO GIRL

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Maddie
    Maddie  92714 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Feb 2009 - 6:36 PM

One of our members Dionne has won a court case against the clampers, just seen her on the news

Well done Dionne Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Feb 2009 - 6:36 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Feb 2009 - 6:37 PM

well done!

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104044 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Feb 2009 - 6:49 PM

Well done Dionne, that's brilliant. About time someone got back at these people.

digipix76
    digipix76  7577 forum posts England
    20 Feb 2009 - 7:24 PM

Wheel done Dionne Smile

pennyspike
    pennyspike  112068 forum posts United Kingdom29 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Feb 2009 - 7:57 PM

Hurrah for Dionne. I always knew she was a force to reckon with.

User_Removed
    20 Feb 2009 - 7:57 PM

Link site is obviously overloaded at present - can't get in! Sad (Grin)

Well done Dionne.

Richardtyrrelllandscapes

Well done and good on you.

Richie.

jondf
    jondf  82475 forum posts
    20 Feb 2009 - 8:39 PM

That's great news! Near where I live there's a shopping centre. Within it is an open area with moveable barriers (the aluminium type that can be easily carried) which are left open giving this no-go area an enticingly open house aspect despite a 'no parking' sign right at the back of it. Dotted around are small printed signs on walls warning drivers that they'll be fined if cars are found to be where they shouldn't. So why leave this no go area so open? Simple really. They're enticing people in. A well hidden cctv camera warns a gofer who rushes out, takes a pic of the car then slaps a private parking ticket on the windscreen telling the poor unfortunate that the £60 fine must be paid within 14 days and that there's no point in going legal over it 'cos they'll lose. In all the years I've been driving passed this trap, I've never seen more than two vehicles in it, one of which had a ticket on the windscreen (it would accomodate around fifteen cars)

Last Modified By jondf at 20 Feb 2009 - 8:46 PM
    Henchard
    Henchard  92744 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Mar 2009 - 1:11 PM

Just to let members know that this story is snowballing and as well as being in the Telegraph - Dionne is now scheduled to be on BBC Breakfast Television tomorrow morning (6th March). I believe that she may also be being interviewed on the Jeremy Vine Show (Radio 2) this afternoon (5th march)

DaveU
    DaveU e2 Member 81339 forum postsDaveU vcard England121 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Mar 2009 - 1:29 PM

Small but fearsome .... the clampers never stood a chance.

Well done Di Wink

CathyT
    CathyT e2 Member 87281 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Mar 2009 - 12:07 PM

Front page on the Bournemouth Echo today...go for it.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.