Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

GO GIRL

Maddie 9 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
20 Feb 2009 6:36PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
20 Feb 2009 6:37PM
well done!
whipspeed e2
10 4.0k 22 United Kingdom
20 Feb 2009 6:49PM
Well done Dionne, that's brilliant. About time someone got back at these people.
digipix76 7 577 England
20 Feb 2009 7:24PM
Wheel done Dionne Smile
pennyspike 11 2.1k 29 United Kingdom
20 Feb 2009 7:57PM
Hurrah for Dionne. I always knew she was a force to reckon with.
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
20 Feb 2009 7:57PM
Link site is obviously overloaded at present - can't get in! Sad (Grin)

Well done Dionne.
Well done and good on you.

Richie.
jondf 8 2.5k
20 Feb 2009 8:39PM
That's great news! Near where I live there's a shopping centre. Within it is an open area with moveable barriers (the aluminium type that can be easily carried) which are left open giving this no-go area an enticingly open house aspect despite a 'no parking' sign right at the back of it. Dotted around are small printed signs on walls warning drivers that they'll be fined if cars are found to be where they shouldn't. So why leave this no go area so open? Simple really. They're enticing people in. A well hidden cctv camera warns a gofer who rushes out, takes a pic of the car then slaps a private parking ticket on the windscreen telling the poor unfortunate that the 60 fine must be paid within 14 days and that there's no point in going legal over it 'cos they'll lose. In all the years I've been driving passed this trap, I've never seen more than two vehicles in it, one of which had a ticket on the windscreen (it would accomodate around fifteen cars)
Henchard 9 2.7k 1 United Kingdom
5 Mar 2009 1:11PM
Just to let members know that this story is snowballing and as well as being in the Telegraph - Dionne is now scheduled to be on BBC Breakfast Television tomorrow morning (6th March). I believe that she may also be being interviewed on the Jeremy Vine Show (Radio 2) this afternoon (5th march)
5 Mar 2009 1:29PM
Small but fearsome .... the clampers never stood a chance.

Well done Di Wink
CathyT e2
8 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
6 Mar 2009 12:07PM
Front page on the Bournemouth Echo today...go for it.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.