Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

God: The Fall-Guy.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: duplicate
    SilverAndGold
    12 Feb 2010 - 1:45 PM

Seems to me that we all like to blame "God" everytime some new terrible tragedy happens anywhere in the world.

The fact that we build houses where we know earthquakes will without doubt take place sooner or later or live under volcanoes that may and more than likely will erupt seems to be forgotten about when the big day comes.

We allow our animals to graze and destroy everything that grows and lives until all that is left is a desert wasteland then complain that there is nothing to eat but that's ok we can always blame "God" when famine kills thousands or even millions of people, life is what you make it. Don't blame anyone else.

There is also something very strange about people who shout at us that they do not believe in "God" but are very quick to blame "Him" when Our world reminds us how unimportant we really are in the great scheme of things.

Just me thinking out loud

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    12 Feb 2010 - 1:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Henchard
    Henchard  92744 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Feb 2010 - 1:52 PM

Another God thread? OMG!

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Feb 2010 - 1:53 PM

Quote: Another God thread? OMG!

LOL.....I didn't know this is a religion forum....LOL

lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014137 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Feb 2010 - 1:55 PM

Hmmm, I think it best that we keep this all on one thread. So I'm closing this one and you can carry on the conversation over here

MODERATOR POST
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: duplicate