Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 1

Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo you can come too............................ - 07/07/2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    pablo69
    pablo69  6200 forum posts England6 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jun 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hello,

This is the forum topic to discuss the Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo you can come too............................ event scheduled for 07/07/2012.

To view more details regarding this event, click here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    12 Jun 2012 - 12:25 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53672 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jun 2012 - 1:00 PM

Marwell zoo is lovely, nicely contained.
    They had blue tits nesting in a cigarette stubbing box last time I was there.

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96341 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jun 2012 - 2:42 PM

Paul
    Any chance that you can improve the weather by the 7th ?

I do not mind wandering around in the rain but not the long drive back in wet / possibly gloomy conditions Sad

Last Modified By JJGEE at 12 Jun 2012 - 2:46 PM
    A12PHOTO
    A12PHOTO  4 United Kingdom
    12 Jun 2012 - 3:43 PM

Colchester zoo has got better over recent years,try and get there early to avoid the STICKY paw marks from the kids on the glass though.

snapbandit
    snapbandit  102205 forum posts Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jun 2012 - 3:51 PM

Quote: Colchester zoo has got better over recent years,try and get there early to avoid the STICKY paw marks from the kids on the glass though.

Now I'm confused !!, it is Marwell Zoo there is a meet at is it not? (just saying as I will be in Swindon that weekend & depending on weather forcast for the Sat & Sun, one or both days may be spent at the Air Tattoo, Fairford, but I may have some time to kill & If the weather looks better for the Sunday at the air show I might come along to this on the Sat)

Joe B

JJGEE
    12 Jun 2012 - 4:08 PM

Quote: it is Marwell Zoo there is a meet at is it not?

Yes, Marwell is the location for July's South East Meets Group outing.

Naturally, Joe B ( perhaps you could have called yourself Joe 90 ! ) you will be welcome to join us.

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110369 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jun 2012 - 4:31 PM

Bum - just been told we have got the family down that week-end (not that I mind the family coming down of course, but they always seem to pick times when I have other things possible - oh well, Grandad duty wins every time Smile )

JJGEE
    15 Jun 2012 - 12:42 PM

Obviously not the same as the British Wildlife Centre (BWC ) in Surrey but a larger variety of animals to focus those lenses in on Smile

And possibly better for bringing the rest of the family along for a day out as well.

We are attempting to move out of our usual locality and venture further afield to encourage other epz members from other areas to meet up for some photography and a chat. It would be good to see you Smile

Marwell Wildlife is down near Winchester and easily accessible from the M3 / M27 so you are very welcome to join us on the 7th July.

Jeff

JJGEE
    24 Jun 2012 - 3:24 PM

Anyone interested in coming along to meet the animals and 5 of the South East Meets Group down at Marwell Wildlife on Saturday 7th July 2012 ?

Check out the details on the meets page

Last Modified By JJGEE at 24 Jun 2012 - 3:24 PM
    thatmanbrian
    28 Jun 2012 - 6:13 PM

I'll come along as it would be good to put faces to names etc and I hope to pickup some useful photo ideas!

I've been before so see my 500px pages for a few things I've taken

www.500px.com/photomanbrian

Last Modified By thatmanbrian at 28 Jun 2012 - 6:15 PM
    pablo69
    pablo69  6200 forum posts England6 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Jun 2012 - 7:07 PM

Will be good to meet you to Brian

JJGEE
    6 Jul 2012 - 10:18 PM

I believe that everyone that indicated an interest has been contacted, but just in case somebody drops by here tonight / early tomorrow morning.

Due to unfavourable weather forecasts and potentially heavy rain it has been decided to postpone the trip to Marwell Wildlife for a week.

This meet is now planned for Saturday 14th July

JJGEE
    13 Jul 2012 - 9:31 PM

A bit late I know, so apologies

BUT

This meet is taking place tomorrow 14th July, whatever the weather ! !

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.