Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo you can come too............................ - 07/07/2012

pablo69 e2
6 201 6 England
12 Jun 2012 12:25PM
Hello,

This is the forum topic to discuss the Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo you can come too............................ event scheduled for 07/07/2012.

To view more details regarding this event, click here .

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
12 Jun 2012 1:00PM
Marwell zoo is lovely, nicely contained.
They had blue tits nesting in a cigarette stubbing box last time I was there.
JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
12 Jun 2012 2:42PM
Paul
Any chance that you can improve the weather by the 7th ?

I do not mind wandering around in the rain but not the long drive back in wet / possibly gloomy conditions Sad
12 Jun 2012 3:43PM
Colchester zoo has got better over recent years,try and get there early to avoid the STICKY paw marks from the kids on the glass though.
snapbandit e2
10 2.2k 3 Northern Ireland
12 Jun 2012 3:51PM

Quote:Colchester zoo has got better over recent years,try and get there early to avoid the STICKY paw marks from the kids on the glass though.

Now I'm confused !!, it is Marwell Zoo there is a meet at is it not? (just saying as I will be in Swindon that weekend & depending on weather forcast for the Sat & Sun, one or both days may be spent at the Air Tattoo, Fairford, but I may have some time to kill & If the weather looks better for the Sunday at the air show I might come along to this on the Sat)

Joe B
JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
12 Jun 2012 4:08PM

Quote:it is Marwell Zoo there is a meet at is it not?

Yes, Marwell is the location for July's South East Meets Group outing.

Naturally, Joe B ( perhaps you could have called yourself Joe 90 ! ) you will be welcome to join us.
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
12 Jun 2012 4:31PM
Bum - just been told we have got the family down that week-end (not that I mind the family coming down of course, but they always seem to pick times when I have other things possible - oh well, Grandad duty wins every time Smile )
JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
15 Jun 2012 12:42PM
Obviously not the same as the British Wildlife Centre (BWC ) in Surrey but a larger variety of animals to focus those lenses in on Smile

And possibly better for bringing the rest of the family along for a day out as well.

We are attempting to move out of our usual locality and venture further afield to encourage other epz members from other areas to meet up for some photography and a chat. It would be good to see you Smile

Marwell Wildlife is down near Winchester and easily accessible from the M3 / M27 so you are very welcome to join us on the 7th July.

Jeff
JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
24 Jun 2012 3:24PM
Anyone interested in coming along to meet the animals and 5 of the South East Meets Group down at Marwell Wildlife on Saturday 7th July 2012 ?

Check out the details on the meets page
thatmanbrian e2
3 342 3 United Kingdom
28 Jun 2012 6:13PM
I'll come along as it would be good to put faces to names etc and I hope to pickup some useful photo ideas!

I've been before so see my 500px pages for a few things I've taken

www.500px.com/photomanbrian
pablo69 e2
6 201 6 England
28 Jun 2012 7:07PM
Will be good to meet you to Brian
JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
6 Jul 2012 10:18PM
I believe that everyone that indicated an interest has been contacted, but just in case somebody drops by here tonight / early tomorrow morning.

Due to unfavourable weather forecasts and potentially heavy rain it has been decided to postpone the trip to Marwell Wildlife for a week.

This meet is now planned for Saturday 14th July
JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
13 Jul 2012 9:31PM
A bit late I know, so apologies

BUT

This meet is taking place tomorrow 14th July, whatever the weather ! !

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.