Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Good-bye 2013 - and good riddance,too.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314957 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2014 - 1:18 AM

Quote: having just heard my old childhood mate Roger died (aged 43 - cancer), every year you're alive is a good one

Not nice is it, my sisters youngest son is in ICU, he picked up a lung infection after his second course of chemo.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
3 Jan 2014 - 1:18 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014491 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2014 - 2:04 AM

This is 9 years retired now, don't worry about work, at least not for myself. My wife and I are healthy, and I still feel like I'm in my 20s or 30s, even though I'm 68. Walking twice a day, 45 minutes each, and I really enjoy it. New Year's Eve I was doing my second walk of the day at about 11pm I was returning home, heavy snow falling, and snow covered ice on the sidewalks. I was passing in front of an apartment building when a young man and woman came running out to their car which was parked on the street; he slipped and fell, and she, with an ankle length gown, was running in front of me when she slipped. I automatically stuck out my arms, and she grabbed them and managed to half stay on her feet. She straightened up and looked at me, she was pretty as a picture, "Happy New Year" she said, and put her arms around me and gave me a big kiss right on the lips; it was all worth it, and a great way to finish the year.Grin

Jestertheclown
3 Jan 2014 - 10:38 AM

. . . good job it wasn't the boyfriend, Denny!

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014491 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jan 2014 - 8:43 PM

Gargle!!!Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.