Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Good critique stars, Did you like them? Do you want them back? Did you hate them?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
pablophotographer

Hello fellow photographers.

I think quite recently the feature of good critique stars appearing under our website names has been deleted, it may be a software glitch or a decision taken.

How do you feel about it? I do want them back...

PLZ good EPZ can we have them back?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Jun 2012 - 6:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 6:53 PM

The blue constructive critique icon is still there on mine (see above). Not sure what you mean.

Last Modified By SlowSong at 11 Jun 2012 - 6:53 PM
pablophotographer

I can't see it SlowSong. It shows only the ID card. It was lost from everyone I had seen even Focus_Man. Does mine appear under my name? I can't see it and my vision, although it has worsen. is not that tragically bad.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 7:03 PM

I can see a blue Constructive Critique icon below your name. Says 20 points. Is that what you mean?

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 74167 forum postsKarenFB vcard England159 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 7:05 PM

I agree with SlowSong - under your name is a blue star with "20 Constructive Critique Points (Blue)" under SlowSong's I can see "22 Constructive Critique Points (Blue).

Are these the points you mean, or are you talking of something else?

User_Removed
11 Jun 2012 - 8:57 PM

Yup! Me too. The Blue 'medal' is there.

pablophotographer

Any idea how you can explain this?

I've uploaded a pic of my screen.

http://www.ephotozine.com/photo/i-see-no-stars-25671068

SlowSong
11 Jun 2012 - 9:25 PM

Could it be something to do with being or not being an E2 member? Or were you able to see them before?

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1013935 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 9:32 PM

Are you using an adblocker?

ams99
ams99 Junior Member 265 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 10:19 PM

More worryingly, i have just discovered a star appearing against my name informing me i have been on the site for 1 whole year!

Holey Moley. I need to get a life!

PS It could be you have some kind of blocker enabled.

robthecamman
11 Jun 2012 - 10:38 PM

knew nothing about em till now

Snapper
Snapper  93656 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 10:50 PM

I have Adblock Plus and I can still see the blue CC icon, but I don't go round actively blocking ads. As a matter of interest, the info given is that only 5 out of a possible 188(!) items on this page are being blocked. Wink

pablophotographer

Quote: Could it be something to do with being or not being an E2 member? Or were you able to see them before?

I was able to see them before! and the blocker has been there before....

pablophotographer

Unblocked the page trackers, stars remain invisible...

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
12 Jun 2012 - 1:46 AM

Check your settings haven't been altered..

my portfolio - settings - website options - sitewide options - constructive critique medals - tick for show medals

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.