Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Good Luck Ade Osman

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012518 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 10:51 AM

Just to let you all know that Ade has resigned as moderator.

He has had some great freelance opportunities presented to him recently and really needs to put all his energy into this, along with his wildlife photography and therefore feels unable to dedicate the time needed to help moderate on epz.

Ade has been an enormous help to the site and although I've already thanked him privately I would like to do so again now and to wish him all the very best with his new ventures.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Aug 2006 - 10:51 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

starstriders
19 Aug 2006 - 10:54 AM

Best of luck Ade; what an exciting opportunity. Smile

naturenut
naturenut  111801 forum posts England
19 Aug 2006 - 10:57 AM

All the best Ade :o)

theorderingone
19 Aug 2006 - 10:58 AM

Sounds very exciting Ade!

Best wishes for your new opportunity. Smile

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110152 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 11:00 AM

Go for it with your usual enthusiam Ade and I'm sure you will be successful - good luck

bppowell
bppowell e2 Member 122123 forum postsbppowell vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 11:04 AM

Hope it all works out for you Ade

Barry

andytvcams
andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
19 Aug 2006 - 11:08 AM

All the best Ade hope all goes well.

Andy...

keithh
keithh  1022726 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 11:09 AM

Good luck Big Fella

ValSaxby
ValSaxby e2 Member 8132 forum postsValSaxby vcard United Kingdom
19 Aug 2006 - 11:16 AM

Wishing you all the best Ade, hope we will still see your great wildlife shots on here. Hope to see you and Sue again soon.

Val

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 11:31 AM

All the very best to Ade in his new ventures! Smile

jeanie
jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 11:53 AM

Best wishes Ade - not that you need them as you are flying already.....
Jeanie
: )

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman  114484 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 11:58 AM

Well thank you people, it was a decision I didn't really want to make, but I really want to make the best of this opportunity and because of that I simply won't have the time to dedicate to EPZ or to commenting in the galleries I'm afraid. I need to be out there taking pictures and doing all the other work that goes with it.

I'll still be around to make sure you're all behaving yourselves mind you, just not anywhere near as much as I have been, which is why I thought it only fair to resign as I simply won't be able to keep up with it all.

Whilst this opportunity has presented itself to me, I won't be making any great fortunes or anything like that, well not initially anyway but you know what they say, out of molehills.......

It's very much time to suit which means I can put in as much or as little as I want into it, but more than anything else, it will allow me to work around my disabilities, which is ideal.

I'd like to thank everyone who have over the months given me the confidence, inspiration and encouragement to go ahead and do something like this, despite me thinking I was never good enough! I've also loved being a moderator (it's all that power....LOL) and if I've upset anyone in the past while doing it, believe me it wasn't personal.

Remember it's quite a tough job to do you know, so whilst the mods get some stick, be gentle with them eh? They're only doing what they do for the sake of the best photography site on the net.....And I'm sure most of us would agree to that.

Thanks again for all your best wishes........Ade

MaryMac
MaryMac  8258 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 12:21 PM

Wishing you the best of everything Ade that your new adventure presents. Your shots on EPZ have been an inspiration to me and many others your advice has been invaluable
Many Thanks
Marymac

VinceJones
19 Aug 2006 - 12:26 PM

Hey Mucker, you take care & good luck with what your plans are, its great to hear your out of the bed you lazy git lol. Keep up the good work & call in sometime

JJGEE
JJGEE  96205 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2006 - 12:32 PM

Hope it all goes well.

Was this by any chance connected to your recent competition win and subsequent appearance on the local radio station ?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.