Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get on1's Perfect Effects 9.5 for FREE! (£48 value)

Good Morning all

27 Jun 2007 9:55AM
My name is Matt I have recently joined this site after finding some technical advice on in recently.

I live in Northampton and have had a general interest in photography for a number of years but have only recently starting giving it a go myself.

I have to say its a great site and there are some very inspirational portfolios on here. Its been great looking through them.

I have managed to get a handful of shots up myself and have had some nice feedback so thatnks to those who have made comments. I am always open to comments and suggestions so please do look at my portfolio which I will keep building on.

looking forward to sharing a passion with you all

Matty

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pennyspike 12 2.1k 29 United Kingdom
27 Jun 2007 9:59AM
Good Morning Matty. Welcome to EPZ, I'm sure you'll enjoy the experienceWink
(Little does he know....tee heeWink
MrsS 8 4.5k 18 England
27 Jun 2007 11:07AM
OOHHH! Penny - - don't tell him yet! Give him a couple of weeks before the reality dawns . . . . . . . Wink

HI Matty Welcome to the Madhouse Smile
peter shilton 11 1.1k England
27 Jun 2007 11:08AM
Matty,

Cut up your credit card.
Geoffphoto 9 13.5k United Kingdom
27 Jun 2007 11:11AM
Hi Matty - welcome to the site - just a work of advice - beware the one called Paul S Frost - just don't get involved.
chase 9 1.1k 242 England
27 Jun 2007 11:12AM
Welcome to the Pleasure Dome Matty.......Peter has given you the best advice...cut it up now..quick !!
27 Jun 2007 11:30AM
thanks for the advise, consider it done, cut up and out the window. There wasn't much room left on it anyway
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
27 Jun 2007 11:42AM
You could have let me dispose of it properly, you know. I would have done a very thorough job. And there would be absolutely no charge! Wink
mdpontin Plus
11 6.0k Scotland
27 Jun 2007 1:57PM

Quote:And there would be absolutely no charge! Wink

Of course the interest would have been crippling, but that's another story. Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.