Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Good Morning all

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MattyEdwards
    MattyEdwards e2 Member 744 forum postsMattyEdwards vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jun 2007 - 9:55 AM

My name is Matt I have recently joined this site after finding some technical advice on in recently.

I live in Northampton and have had a general interest in photography for a number of years but have only recently starting giving it a go myself.

I have to say its a great site and there are some very inspirational portfolios on here. Its been great looking through them.

I have managed to get a handful of shots up myself and have had some nice feedback so thatnks to those who have made comments. I am always open to comments and suggestions so please do look at my portfolio which I will keep building on.

looking forward to sharing a passion with you all

Matty

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    27 Jun 2007 - 9:55 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pennyspike
    pennyspike  112068 forum posts United Kingdom29 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jun 2007 - 9:59 AM

Good Morning Matty. Welcome to EPZ, I'm sure you'll enjoy the experienceWink
    (Little does he know....tee heeWink

MrsS
    MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jun 2007 - 11:07 AM

OOHHH! Penny - - don't tell him yet! Give him a couple of weeks before the reality dawns . . . . . . . Wink

HI Matty Welcome to the Madhouse Smile

peter shilton
    27 Jun 2007 - 11:08 AM

Matty,

Cut up your credit card.

Geoffphoto
    27 Jun 2007 - 11:11 AM

Hi Matty - welcome to the site - just a work of advice - beware the one called Paul S Frost - just don't get involved.

Last Modified By Geoffphoto at 27 Jun 2007 - 11:18 AM
    chase
    chase Critique Team 81116 forum postschase vcard England235 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jun 2007 - 11:12 AM

Welcome to the Pleasure Dome Matty.......Peter has given you the best advice...cut it up now..quick !!

MattyEdwards
    MattyEdwards e2 Member 744 forum postsMattyEdwards vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jun 2007 - 11:30 AM

thanks for the advise, consider it done, cut up and out the window. There wasn't much room left on it anyway

joolsb
    joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jun 2007 - 11:42 AM

You could have let me dispose of it properly, you know. I would have done a very thorough job. And there would be absolutely no charge! Wink

mdpontin
    mdpontin  106016 forum posts Scotland
    27 Jun 2007 - 1:57 PM

Quote: And there would be absolutely no charge! Wink

Of course the interest would have been crippling, but that's another story. Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.