Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Good Photography Podcasts?

Camairish e2
9 1.3k Scotland
6 Feb 2011 1:17PM
Are there any good photography podcasts out there? Specifically technical/technique/landscape bias.
Or, alternatively, can anyone recommend a decent audiobook along the same lines - not enough time for reading but plenty of time in the car!

Thanks

Ian.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 7 485 13 England
6 Feb 2011 4:20PM
Try the Photography monthly podcasts, general photographic discussions between the editor and deputy editor about all things photographic, and also usually once a month they will have a masters podcast involving a pro photographer in a particular genre
wicksy e2
8 79 United Kingdom
6 Feb 2011 4:52PM
Ditto photography monthly, I have also found faded & blurred very good you can down load their stuff via itunes
Chris
Andy80F e2
11 311 United Kingdom
6 Feb 2011 4:54PM
"Fine Art Photography Weekly" can be interesting though it's mostly an interview format video podcast that might be just a little longer than is really needed.

"The Naked Photo" a pretentious little podcast but I think you'll be pleased with its gravitas Tongue

"Prophotolife.com" Studio biased and decent quality.

Theres no single must have photo podcast I've found yet though there seems to be plenty on iTunes and other places most seem to be no more than vanity shows. If ever a hobby seemed suited to having a regular TV show/podcast you would think photography would be it but it seems not yet.
Camairish e2
9 1.3k Scotland
6 Feb 2011 7:25PM
Thanks guys, much appreciated.
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
6 Feb 2011 7:35PM

Quote:Specifically technical/technique/landscape bias

The Mind full Eye can be pretty good.
The Digital Photography Show...on The Podcast Network.
Digital Photography, Tips From The Top Floor by Chris Marquardt.
The Photography Show by Ted Forbes.
(sorry, that's all I can think of just now)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.