Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Good service worth a look

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MrGoatsmilk
    16 Jun 2011 - 4:36 PM

Just thought I would mention the following.

I was in Brownhills West Mids today on a training day, when I found a photographic shop on the High Street opposite Aldi near to the island with the silver miner on it. Picked up a couple of 2nd hand flash units up for some off camera flash work as I want to learn with them. The bloke who runs the shop is a photographer and is great to chat to and go through some of the used stuff in the shop.

He did say he was unsure how long he will be there as the rent is going up all the time (shop has been there for years), he is thinking of moving to an industrial estate for a lower rent. Anyway worth a look while he is still there.

Stu

Last Modified By MrGoatsmilk at 16 Jun 2011 - 4:41 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Jun 2011 - 4:36 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104000 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2011 - 4:41 PM

Ah Brownhills...... Smile

used to live in Bloxwich...but since my Mom passed I don't get up that way

MrGoatsmilk
    16 Jun 2011 - 4:45 PM

Small world, I was born in Bloxwich and currently work there right opposite the Church which is a lovely building to overlook.

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104000 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2011 - 4:47 PM

so..does that make you a PC or (civilian) or an architect?

When I was young I used to attend that church until I saw the light and became an infidel. Smile

MrGoatsmilk
    16 Jun 2011 - 4:57 PM

PC and an Infidel Grin

cats_123
    16 Jun 2011 - 5:03 PM

Quote: PC and an Infidel Grin

well, you've probably got your work cut out in Bloxwich so deserve a nice view!! Wink

MrGoatsmilk
    16 Jun 2011 - 5:08 PM

LOL it's better than where I started as that was Handsworth, Lozells and Aston

steve_p
    steve_p  81094 forum posts England
    16 Jun 2011 - 10:06 PM

Quote: LOL it's better than where I started as that was Handsworth, Lozells and Aston

Me too- I still support Aston Villa for my sins but I now live 22 miles away fortunately. When I was a young lad the area was quite nice but went downhill rapidly in the 60s. Say no more or the Race Relations people will be after me!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.