Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Good service worth a look

16 Jun 2011 4:36PM
Just thought I would mention the following.

I was in Brownhills West Mids today on a training day, when I found a photographic shop on the High Street opposite Aldi near to the island with the silver miner on it. Picked up a couple of 2nd hand flash units up for some off camera flash work as I want to learn with them. The bloke who runs the shop is a photographer and is great to chat to and go through some of the used stuff in the shop.

He did say he was unsure how long he will be there as the rent is going up all the time (shop has been there for years), he is thinking of moving to an industrial estate for a lower rent. Anyway worth a look while he is still there.

Stu

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
16 Jun 2011 4:41PM
Ah Brownhills...... Smile

used to live in Bloxwich...but since my Mom passed I don't get up that way
16 Jun 2011 4:45PM
Small world, I was born in Bloxwich and currently work there right opposite the Church which is a lovely building to overlook.
cats_123 e2
16 Jun 2011 4:47PM
so..does that make you a PC or (civilian) or an architect?

When I was young I used to attend that church until I saw the light and became an infidel. Smile
16 Jun 2011 4:57PM
PC and an Infidel Grin
cats_123 e2
16 Jun 2011 5:03PM

Quote:PC and an Infidel Grin
well, you've probably got your work cut out in Bloxwich so deserve a nice view!! Wink
16 Jun 2011 5:08PM
LOL it's better than where I started as that was Handsworth, Lozells and Aston
steve_p e2
9 1.1k England
16 Jun 2011 10:06PM

Quote:LOL it's better than where I started as that was Handsworth, Lozells and Aston

Me too- I still support Aston Villa for my sins but I now live 22 miles away fortunately. When I was a young lad the area was quite nice but went downhill rapidly in the 60s. Say no more or the Race Relations people will be after me!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.