Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Good to go batteries?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MrGoatsmilk
    13 Aug 2012 - 11:16 PM

Has anyone tried the Good to Go batteries from 7 dayshop? I was looking at Eneloop when I saw the 7DS ones listed. I have used their std NiMH AA batteries before but find they don't seem to hold charge as I would expect and I feel I can't rely on them for use in a flash gun. Duracell ones I have been using seem much better. I can't help but wonder if the 7dayshop NiMH are what they say they are they seem to behave more like NiCAD batteries.

I'm thinking I would be better just going for Eneloop and having confidence in the batteries in my bag.

Thanks

Stu

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    13 Aug 2012 - 11:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

robthecamman
    13 Aug 2012 - 11:29 PM

easy read reviews of 7 day shop

MrGoatsmilk
    13 Aug 2012 - 11:37 PM

Quote: Easy read reviews of 7 day shop

I did look there first however it says "be the first to review this product" so not that easy then.

I have done a Google search and read a few reviews on other sites but thought I would ask here as its one of the best places to ask to get real world experience and it helps to keep the forums going.

Last Modified By MrGoatsmilk at 13 Aug 2012 - 11:38 PM
    scottishphototours

I own 16 sets of Eneloops and 8 chargers, one of the best investments in many years and 100% reliable in the 3 years of using them. Highly recommended!

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    MrGoatsmilk
    13 Aug 2012 - 11:40 PM

Quote: I own 16 sets of Eneloops and 8 chargers, one of the best investments in many years and 100% reliable in the 3 years of using them. Highly recommended!

Sounds like they get quite a beating and put up with it without issue.

Cheers for that Smile

Cephus
    Cephus  92100 forum posts England
    14 Aug 2012 - 9:08 AM

Onother vote for Eneloop, they are the Mutt's Nuts!!

Last Modified By Cephus at 14 Aug 2012 - 9:09 AM
    saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 33369 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Aug 2012 - 9:13 AM

Eneloops get my vote.

bigalguitarpicker

I bought 4 sets of Good to Go and I'm well pleased with them. Also got the trickle charger, which cost about 90p. I had previously been using Tron rechargeable batteries from Lidl, which though being alright, would have lost their charge over the space of a few days. I know Eneloops are reputed to be the best, but Good to Go cost less. I don't know how long they retain charge for, they haven't died yet while lying in the bag!

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Aug 2012 - 8:56 PM

Have a read, Stuart

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.