Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Good website company to use? Pref with online shop facility.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    chelle
    chelle  877 forum posts
    21 Jul 2011 - 2:25 PM

Hi all!

I wondered if anybody had any recommendations for me? I want to start up my own photography business and really need to get a website up and running as soon as poss.

I can't afford to pay someone else to deign a website for me so I am just planning on using a website company with template designs already created.

Does anybody have any experience of a cheap-ish website company that I could use to set up my site? I am looking for professional looking templates with an integrated online shop facility so that I can sell prints via my website.

Who do you all use?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    21 Jul 2011 - 2:25 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BillyGoatGruff
    BillyGoatGruff e2 Member 7191 forum postsBillyGoatGruff vcard England199 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Jul 2011 - 2:41 PM

Look here

Smile

User_Removed
    21 Jul 2011 - 5:32 PM

Photium. You really can't go wrong.
    Easy to build, easy to use and the back up is very quick and reliable.

conrad
    conrad e2 Member 910870 forum postsconrad vcard 116 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jul 2011 - 3:00 PM

Sister site Foliopic, of course!

wheresjp
    wheresjp  6102 forum posts United Kingdom
    25 Jul 2011 - 11:29 PM

If you fancy making your own and are creative, I recommend a piece of software that I recently purchased for the same reason as yourself. It is called Serif Webplus x5. It requires no programming what so ever! Just youtube Serif Webplus x5 to see how easy it is. I used to program my own but due to busy work I find this the easy option. ANd its a very reasonably priced. It has the feature of eshop.

See what you think.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Jul 2011 - 11:37 PM

Have a look at my site created using foliopic. You can try the 14 day free trial and until the end of July have a free lite version for a year...you need the more advanced options to sell prints though.

App1962
    App1962  3 Australia
    11 Aug 2011 - 1:21 AM

I use Photobiz.com, nice people, awesome service, good range of templates

jimthistle73
    11 Aug 2011 - 1:27 AM

Websites for photographers by Photium. I started off with these guys, then much later, paid a professional company a decent wad of cash for a custom built site, before returning to Photium. Along the way I've tried a few other template sites but none have come close in terms of ease of use and customer support. No relation, just honest opinion.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.