Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Good wildlife periodicals/magazines

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Overread
    Overread  63806 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2012 - 8:02 PM

So its a new year and I was looking at signing up for one or two good magazines/periodical texts that would not break the bank, but which might have some more meat to the content than the average stuff one finds on the shelves (which sadly in most popular bookshops tend to be more picture books with short text rather than text with a few pics).

I know that Nat-Geo is going to get a mention though I'd be eager to hear of any others that are worth consideration

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Jan 2012 - 8:02 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2012 - 8:13 PM

I subscribe to the BBC Wildlife magazine, but it can be stuffed with photographs on occasions, good read all the same though. I also like the Wildlife Extra site, which is an online magazine, well worth a look IMHO....

Ade

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2012 - 8:18 PM

Here's a link for the BBC Wildlife magazine BTW

BBC Discover Wildlife

StrayCat
    StrayCat e2 Member 1014919 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2012 - 8:21 PM

I just renewed my subscription to Outdoor Photographer (American Version) online, not the paper edition. It's less than $10.00 USD. Also great articles on here, that you can access free.

tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 95932 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2012 - 8:46 PM

If you are looking on-line then Wildlife extra, might be of use

The UK section is very informative and often comes up with articles that are significant, but don't get an airing elsewhere

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.