Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Good wildlife periodicals/magazines

Overread e2
6 3.9k 18 England
6 Jan 2012 8:02PM
So its a new year and I was looking at signing up for one or two good magazines/periodical texts that would not break the bank, but which might have some more meat to the content than the average stuff one finds on the shelves (which sadly in most popular bookshops tend to be more picture books with short text rather than text with a few pics).

I know that Nat-Geo is going to get a mention though I'd be eager to hear of any others that are worth consideration

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
6 Jan 2012 8:13PM
I subscribe to the BBC Wildlife magazine, but it can be stuffed with photographs on occasions, good read all the same though. I also like the Wildlife Extra site, which is an online magazine, well worth a look IMHO....

Ade
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
6 Jan 2012 8:18PM
Here's a link for the BBC Wildlife magazine BTW

BBC Discover Wildlife
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
6 Jan 2012 8:21PM
I just renewed my subscription to Outdoor Photographer (American Version) online, not the paper edition. It's less than $10.00 USD. Also great articles on here , that you can access free.
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2012 8:46PM
If you are looking on-line then Wildlife extra , might be of use

The UK section is very informative and often comes up with articles that are significant, but don't get an airing elsewhere

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.