Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Goodbye Gadaffi?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139544 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 2:53 PM

Thought I'd start this topic before Kombizz does! Wink

Can it be Gadaffi is no more? Guardian has published some graphic pics here.

If so, presumably Libya will be a nice peaceful place from now on. Just like Egypt..............

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
20 Oct 2011 - 2:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023189 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 2:56 PM

Quote: The other soldier says he saw it with his own eyes and that he hit Gaddafi with a shoe

Lethal

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104047 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 3:08 PM

I know we are making cut backs to the armed forces, but getting them to use shoes is going a bit far isn't it?

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023189 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 3:16 PM

It'll get to the point of Don't frown until you see the whites of their eyes.

MrGoatsmilk
20 Oct 2011 - 3:18 PM

Quote: I know we are making cut backs to the armed forces, but getting them to use shoes is going a bit far isn't it?

Not so much cut backs, more slingbacks

Last Modified By MrGoatsmilk at 20 Oct 2011 - 3:24 PM
digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 3:18 PM

Maybe it was a stiletto

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104047 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 3:27 PM

Maybe these Camoflage Boots

AlexandraSD
20 Oct 2011 - 3:39 PM

Rumour has it that when someone shouted Gaddafi Duck! The mad colonel thought someone was taking the piss out of him Grin

Zatoichi
Zatoichi  5707 forum posts United Kingdom
20 Oct 2011 - 3:48 PM

Quote: If so, presumably Libya will be a nice peaceful place from now on. Just like Egypt..............

Indeed, a Military Junta now an acceptable democratic process. Maybe I missed it somewhere but who elected this 'NTC'? Wonderful place, this 'Free World', for some.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012609 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 5:28 PM

now the really hard work begins, and with the world watching, I wish them luck.

spaceman
spaceman  105167 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 7:00 PM

Quote:

If so, presumably Libya will be a nice peaceful place from now on. Just like Egypt..............

And Iraq of course.

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95936 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 8:06 PM

Just watched the rise & fall of him on the BBC website.
One or two images of Blair, fawning all over him
What a prat (Blair I mean)

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014929 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 8:36 PM

Maybe it will give some form of closure to the families of the Lockerby bombing victims.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm from some of you?Wink

spaceman
spaceman  105167 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2011 - 9:09 PM

Quote: Just watched the rise & fall of him on the BBC website.
One or two images of Blair, fawning all over him
What a prat (Blair I mean)

Not just Blair, John McCain as well - the same John McCain who is now hailing the death of Gaddafi.

Gadaffi used to be an enemy, then it was convenient for us to have him as a friend so he became a friend, then we wanted him to be an enemy again so he became an enemy again. That's how it works.

Zatoichi
Zatoichi  5707 forum posts United Kingdom
21 Oct 2011 - 1:19 AM

Quote: Maybe it will give some form of closure to the families of the Lockerby bombing victims.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm from some of you?Wink

I don't think so. The one thing that stood out tonight on BBC was an interview with a family member who said there is 'no evidence' that Gaddafi was involved and 'serious doubts' over Ali al-Megrahi's conviction. One of Ali al-Megrahi's release clause's was that he never appeals his 'conviction'. Beyond that the coverage was disgusting. It's a sad democracy that celebrates 'freedom' through the portrayal of another human in that way. Where is the justice in the assassination/execution/murder/death of another person? I don't recall the last time Palestinian civilians and their injustice was portrayed in the same way and, the many other people who suffer a similar injustice.

Not so long ago our own PM (UK) was hugging Gaddafi.

300million (official?) was the cost of Libya's 'freedom' to the UK but we're facing an economic crisis.

If that's democracy can I have my money back please?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.