Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Google street view

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

jonah794
jonah794  51723 forum posts United Kingdom11 Constructive Critique Points
13 Mar 2010 - 8:40 PM

I don't have a mansion....... Wink More like a palace Wink No it's a cottage - seriously. Made out of gingerbread Tongue

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Mar 2010 - 8:40 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139450 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
13 Mar 2010 - 8:49 PM

It looked pretty tasty! tongue2-dark.jpg

jonah794
jonah794  51723 forum posts United Kingdom11 Constructive Critique Points
13 Mar 2010 - 9:06 PM

Probably.... I've never tried it... all those looking at google sv will probably start licking their screens when they see Smile

No really our road is private so they arent allowed to come up our road anyway Wink

BEVZED
BEVZED e2 Member 71140 forum postsBEVZED vcard United Kingdom
14 Mar 2010 - 12:02 AM

CB where are you getting the fancy emoticons from? lol, I want some!!!!

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139450 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
14 Mar 2010 - 12:25 AM

Quote: CB where are you getting the fancy emoticons from? lol, I want some!!!!

I'll PM you Bev - it's just something a few of us are trialling (well me mainly! biggrin-light.jpg)

sidaorb
sidaorb  83857 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
14 Mar 2010 - 9:23 AM

Lucky you CB I've been after posh emoticons for ages, one of the motoring forums I belong to have some great one :thumbup: get the idea.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84282 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
14 Mar 2010 - 9:40 AM

I want a 'blushy' one - for when I put my foot in it, or make a mistake! Mind you, I'd probably wear out that one after a week!

daviewat
daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
14 Mar 2010 - 10:39 AM

Its a great tool now for the meets we have every year in Scotland Smile the whole area surrounding Pitlochry is well mapped now and for those who may want to do such iconic sights such as the Buckle etc in Glen Etive it allows you to find the elusive parking spots etc Smile

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012604 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
14 Mar 2010 - 10:51 AM

How cool would it be to have the google man on the photo locations map?!

Carabosse
14 Mar 2010 - 1:04 PM

Quote: Lucky you CB I've been after posh emoticons for ages, one of the motoring forums I belong to have some great one :thumbup: get the idea.

Yes I do get the idea, Carl. thumbs-up-dark.jpg

As you will recall The Boss is not a fan of emoticons, so we will need to convince him! wink-dark.jpg

Quote: I want a 'blushy' one - for when I put my foot in it, or make a mistake! Mind you, I'd probably wear out that one after a week!

Yes, that could be useful, Karen. blush-dark.jpg

Quote: How cool would it be to have the google man on the photo locations map?!

iagree-dark.jpg Excellent idea K - maybe put it forward as a formal suggestion?

QuentinS
QuentinS  926 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Mar 2010 - 1:57 PM

Nice, pleased our cars were clean, and my wife is happy the pots are in full bloom!

How soon before Google offer the premium service - imagine you've got a new car, you'll want them to drive past and update won't you?!

Quentin

keith selmes
14 Mar 2010 - 3:53 PM

looks like they did this area this winter.

chap across the road is in the street, back to the camera so they haven't blurred his head - just as recognisable from back view though, and they haven't blurred his vehicle registration at all, quite readable.

davereet
davereet e2 Member 10200 forum postsdavereet vcard United Kingdom
15 Mar 2010 - 7:33 PM

I just had a look at my street and they have not built my house yet! Where am I going to sleep tonight?

Dave

Metalhead
Metalhead  61876 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
6 Apr 2010 - 9:29 AM

Has anyone noticed Google Street View has gone 3D???

There's an icon to click at the left side to turn the map 3D, though you'll need the red/green specs to view it... If only I had some to try it out... Sad

Fishnet
Fishnet  104976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
6 Apr 2010 - 10:12 AM

My house is finally on there now and I have the flippin' washing on a clothes horse in the living room window!!!!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.