Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Google street view

jonah794 5 1.7k 11 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2010 8:40PM
I don't have a mansion....... Wink More like a palace Wink No it's a cottage - seriously. Made out of gingerbread Tongue

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
13 Mar 2010 8:49PM
It looked pretty tasty! tongue2-dark.jpg

jonah794 5 1.7k 11 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2010 9:06PM
Probably.... I've never tried it... all those looking at google sv will probably start licking their screens when they see Smile

No really our road is private so they arent allowed to come up our road anyway Wink
BEVZED e2
7 1.1k United Kingdom
14 Mar 2010 12:02AM
CB where are you getting the fancy emoticons from? lol, I want some!!!!
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
14 Mar 2010 12:25AM

Quote:CB where are you getting the fancy emoticons from? lol, I want some!!!!

I'll PM you Bev - it's just something a few of us are trialling (well me mainly! biggrin-light.jpg

)
sidaorb 8 3.9k 2 England
14 Mar 2010 9:23AM
Lucky you CB I've been after posh emoticons for ages, one of the motoring forums I belong to have some great one :thumbup: get the idea.
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
14 Mar 2010 9:40AM
I want a 'blushy' one - for when I put my foot in it, or make a mistake! Mind you, I'd probably wear out that one after a week!
daviewat 11 4.1k Scotland
14 Mar 2010 10:39AM
Its a great tool now for the meets we have every year in Scotland Smile the whole area surrounding Pitlochry is well mapped now and for those who may want to do such iconic sights such as the Buckle etc in Glen Etive it allows you to find the elusive parking spots etc Smile
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
14 Mar 2010 10:51AM
How cool would it be to have the google man on the photo locations map?!
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
14 Mar 2010 1:04PM

Quote:Lucky you CB I've been after posh emoticons for ages, one of the motoring forums I belong to have some great one :thumbup: get the idea.

Yes I do get the idea, Carl. thumbs-up-dark.jpg

As you will recall The Boss is not a fan of emoticons, so we will need to convince him! wink-dark.jpg

Quote:I want a 'blushy' one - for when I put my foot in it, or make a mistake! Mind you, I'd probably wear out that one after a week!

Yes, that could be useful, Karen. blush-dark.jpg

Quote:How cool would it be to have the google man on the photo locations map?!

iagree-dark.jpg

Excellent idea K - maybe put it forward as a formal suggestion?
QuentinS 9 26 United Kingdom
14 Mar 2010 1:57PM
Nice, pleased our cars were clean, and my wife is happy the pots are in full bloom!

How soon before Google offer the premium service - imagine you've got a new car, you'll want them to drive past and update won't you?!

Quentin
keith selmes 11 7.1k 1 United Kingdom
14 Mar 2010 3:53PM
looks like they did this area this winter.

chap across the road is in the street, back to the camera so they haven't blurred his head - just as recognisable from back view though, and they haven't blurred his vehicle registration at all, quite readable.
davereet e2
10 219 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2010 7:33PM
I just had a look at my street and they have not built my house yet! Where am I going to sleep tonight?

Dave
Metalhead 7 1.9k 2 England
6 Apr 2010 9:29AM
Has anyone noticed Google Street View has gone 3D???

There's an icon to click at the left side to turn the map 3D, though you'll need the red/green specs to view it... If only I had some to try it out... Sad
Fishnet 10 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
6 Apr 2010 10:12AM
My house is finally on there now and I have the flippin' washing on a clothes horse in the living room window!!!!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.