Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Grant Arms Hotel

25 Jan 2012 5:35PM
Has anyone used the Grant Arms Hotel in Grantown on Spey? Thinking of having a short break up there and have seen a few package deals advertised in the RSPB & WWT magazines. Would be interested in your opinions on it or any other suggestions you may have for that area. Thanks!
Lou

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NaturesHaven e2
3 261 5 England
25 Jan 2012 6:20PM
I've not been to this hotel but if you check out Trip Advisor this place is No 1 out of 11 hotels in Grantown on Spey. Worth a visit to Trip Advisor to read the good reviews. The surrounding area looks very good..........might try it out one day.......GrinGrinGrin Hope this helps.
cmawson 11 271 United Kingdom
25 Jan 2012 7:07PM
On a personal level, I can say it's a very good hotel, great atmosphere, & good food. They have good connections with a lot of wildlife societies & have many returning customers. Stayed there last March & had a great time. (Personal disclaimer though: my wife's old boss is one of the deputy managers there, so we had top brick off chimney to some degree, can still recommend it though. Smile)
25 Jan 2012 7:13PM
Thanks Julia & Chris - I think I just needed someone else to say they had looked at it or at least heard of it, y'know when you see it in a magazine you just begin to wonder..... Think we will most certainly give it a 'whirl'! Grin Grin Appreciate your time. Lou
cmawson 11 271 United Kingdom
25 Jan 2012 7:15PM
No worries, glad to help.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.