Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Great Old Music

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    StrayCat
    StrayCat e2 Member 1014626 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Nov 2013 - 5:57 AM

Click here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    12 Nov 2013 - 5:57 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

RockinJim
    RockinJim  181 forum posts England
    12 Nov 2013 - 8:56 AM

Many Thanks, 'Great Music'

ade123
    ade123 e2 Member 1163 forum postsade123 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Nov 2013 - 9:23 AM

Some old ones on there and i have to admit i know quite a few of them and at least you can understand the words Grin
    Thanks for posting.
    Ade

Graysta
    Graysta  91134 forum posts England
    12 Nov 2013 - 9:05 PM

Some of that not so great, probably a collection of some of the not so great music from my youth but some of the most commercial. Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) a stunning rendition of Proud Mary, But they did do better, Cosmos factory album gave a rendition of I heard It through the grapevine which I thought was as good as The great Marvin Gaye's version.
    Like many more on here it was the time of my Youth and I remember it well for great music.
    Bowie - all the glam rock groups - Black Sabbath - Purple - Jethro Tull- a Never ending list of groups that we listened to. I suppose that after Ken the Bruce has misted into the Retirement home of Radio 2. Someone will pop up on tacks of my years and list a 1d song (NO not Canon 1d).
    But those boys that earn more than we get pension.

StrayCat
    StrayCat e2 Member 1014626 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2013 - 7:33 AM

I have a 4 cd set of CCR music that I bought years ago. It was digitally re-mastered, so probably sounds better. I also have a cd and DVD of John Fogerty in concert; the man is still going strong, very high-energy performer.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.