Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Great paper and ink supplier ...

debs 11 176 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2003 9:02PM
I recently posted a request to locate a good "compatible" supplier for my Epson Photo 925 printer, as I was finding the cost of printing very expensive.

Sean kindly recommended www.photoglossy.com and I have sust bought some compatible ink some paper and am very impressed and thought it worth sharing!

They have a new compatible range called Genuink which with the Epson paper I bought at just 16 for 50 sheets of good thickness "Premium Glossy Photo Paper" - works brilliantly and at under a 10 for a black and colour cartridge, takes a lot of beating and I asked two people to compare with Epson and they could not tell the difference!. Thanks Sean

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Anthony 13 5.6k 17 Scotland
24 Aug 2003 11:20PM
Wow, what good prices. Have just been for a browse. Thanks for the info. I would like to add, in case Pete is looking, that Warehouse Express are also very good.

Cheers Debs

Anthony
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2003 11:47PM
The first thing to look at is the word 'COMPATIBLE'. is it good enough for your prints? Or is it going to fade in a short time??????????

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.