Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Great Prints

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
anniecambridge
4 Jul 2012 - 11:53 AM

I have been looking for a lab for a while now and have stumbled over MCL Photo Lab near Manchester small, friendly helpful and fantastic prints. I would definitely recommend themSmile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Jul 2012 - 11:53 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2012 - 11:57 AM

Thanks for the tip Annie. Now you found us we hope you will find time to join in our community Smile

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139368 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2012 - 12:00 PM

Is this a new approach to dealing with spam, Pete. Wink

anniecambridge
4 Jul 2012 - 12:08 PM

I'm new to this I was going to ask what the last comment meant but it has disappeared??????????

User_Removed
4 Jul 2012 - 12:12 PM

I can still see it! But welcome anyway, Annie. Don't worry about Carabosse - he's actually quite nice when you get used to his style!

Wink

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi Annie when someone new joins the forum and posts a recommendation for somewhere they are usually jumped on by members who think that the person who has joined works for the company and is just here to promote the company. This type of activity is known as spam and there is unfortunately a lot of that kind of activity going on.
We normally delete threads, but my instinct is that you have found this forum and thought it a good place to share the info as a genuine photographer who just happens to have found a lab and thought the post would be helpful to others.

anniecambridge
4 Jul 2012 - 12:16 PM

OK! thanks for that

Bluke
Bluke e2 Member 9299 forum postsBluke vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2012 - 12:25 PM

Wellcome Annie...Smile

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139368 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2012 - 12:37 PM

Welcome Annie - Pete has explained it better than I can! Wink

JohnParminter

There probably needs to be a government lead judicial inquiry though just to make sure you aren't a spammer Annie, everything seems to demand an inquiry these days as you never can tell.....

Welcome.

Smile

Carabosse
4 Jul 2012 - 3:38 PM

We very much look forward to seeing some of the photos of which Annie has had great prints made. Smile

User_Removed
7 Jul 2012 - 5:43 PM

I doubt the prints were great. I've heard bad things about MCL labs. Interesting that the only other thread Annie has contributed to was a one she revived from weeks ago in order to recommend a certain photo printing lab. If it looks like spam and it smells like spam...

User_Removed
7 Jul 2012 - 7:40 PM

.....it must be corned beef?

Carabosse
7 Jul 2012 - 7:45 PM

Quote: I've heard bad things about MCL labs.

Tell us more, Chris ! Grin

779HOB
779HOB  2985 forum posts United Kingdom
7 Jul 2012 - 7:51 PM

How about a Christmas book of the best spam forum threads from the past year on EPZ.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.