Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Great Prints

I have been looking for a lab for a while now and have stumbled over MCL Photo Lab near Manchester small, friendly helpful and fantastic prints. I would definitely recommend themSmile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
4 Jul 2012 11:57AM
Thanks for the tip Annie. Now you found us we hope you will find time to join in our community Smile
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
4 Jul 2012 12:00PM
Is this a new approach to dealing with spam, Pete. Wink
I'm new to this I was going to ask what the last comment meant but it has disappeared??????????
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
4 Jul 2012 12:12PM
I can still see it! But welcome anyway, Annie. Don't worry about Carabosse - he's actually quite nice when you get used to his style!

Wink
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
4 Jul 2012 12:13PM
Hi Annie when someone new joins the forum and posts a recommendation for somewhere they are usually jumped on by members who think that the person who has joined works for the company and is just here to promote the company. This type of activity is known as spam and there is unfortunately a lot of that kind of activity going on.
We normally delete threads, but my instinct is that you have found this forum and thought it a good place to share the info as a genuine photographer who just happens to have found a lab and thought the post would be helpful to others.
OK! thanks for that
Bluke e2
9 303 1 United Kingdom
4 Jul 2012 12:25PM
Wellcome Annie...Smile
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
4 Jul 2012 12:37PM
Welcome Annie - Pete has explained it better than I can! Wink
JohnParminter
7 1.3k 14 England
4 Jul 2012 2:33PM
There probably needs to be a government lead judicial inquiry though just to make sure you aren't a spammer Annie, everything seems to demand an inquiry these days as you never can tell.....

Welcome.

Smile
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
4 Jul 2012 3:38PM
We very much look forward to seeing some of the photos of which Annie has had great prints made. Smile
User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
7 Jul 2012 5:43PM
I doubt the prints were great. I've heard bad things about MCL labs. Interesting that the only other thread Annie has contributed to was a one she revived from weeks ago in order to recommend a certain photo printing lab. If it looks like spam and it smells like spam...
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
7 Jul 2012 7:40PM
.....it must be corned beef?
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
7 Jul 2012 7:45PM

Quote:I've heard bad things about MCL labs.

Tell us more, Chris ! Grin
779HOB
2 1.1k United Kingdom
7 Jul 2012 7:51PM
How about a Christmas book of the best spam forum threads from the past year on EPZ.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.