Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Greeting from tropical Colombia! :)

Alejm 5 1 Colombia
8 Aug 2009 1:29AM
Hi you all!! Im Alejandro, a 22 years latino from Colombia (kind of far away from England I know...Good bless internet). I love to travel and to experience different cultures and places. I already lived in Germany and China and looking forward to move to a new place. At first I thought of photography only as a way to share with my parents and friends the places where I had been, but they where really "tourist-cliche" photos. After a while I really started enjoying traveling and landscape photography and I have been trying to improve every time since. Looking all these great photos you all post here I can only but hope to become so good one day; until then I expect to learn all I can from you guys.

I use a Sone Alpha 700 with a 16-105mm lens as I love wide photos but it still has a decent zoom for most of my needs. When traveling I dont like to be changing lens all the time.

So looking forward to hear from you

Cheers mates!

(I apologize for the mistakes which I surely made, as Im not an english native speaker, but IŽll do my best to prevent them in the future Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

woodlark e2
10 538 1 United Kingdom
8 Aug 2009 1:43AM
welcome to epz Alejandro, I look forward to seeing your photos.

Enjoy the site.

Karl
cmawson 11 271 United Kingdom
8 Aug 2009 1:55AM
Welcome Alejandro, enjoy yourself here.
mohikan22 10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
8 Aug 2009 8:53AM
Welcome Grin
wicksy 8 79 United Kingdom
8 Aug 2009 3:05PM
Welcome - love your first post - not touritsy at all, a great image
Chris

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.