Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Greetings form the Isle of Wight

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    IOWAndy
    IOWAndy  5 United Kingdom
    20 Apr 2009 - 3:36 PM

Hello to all. I'm Andy and live on the Isle of Wight. Been in and out of photography for years mostly with 35mm SLRs of one sort or another. Moved over to Digital when I realised just how expensive film processing could be (Walked in to local chemist with 35 rolls of film after getting married in Hawaii). Had a fair bit of success with my current Nikon D50 with a 18-80mm lens plus a 300mm telephoto but still think myself as a beginner. Looking forward to uploading some of my favorite shots to see what everyone thinks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Apr 2009 - 3:36 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AlanPerkins
    20 Apr 2009 - 4:00 PM

Hello and welcome, Andy - from a corkhead living abroad (England). They're a helpful and talented bunch on here. You'll enjoy your stay, I'm sure.

Alan P.

IOWAndy
    IOWAndy  5 United Kingdom
    20 Apr 2009 - 4:21 PM

Hi Alan - nice to hear from another Corkhead. Must admit to having worked on and commuted daily to North Island it makes a change to now be working over here as well as living! Gives me a little more time to devote to my photography rather than hloidays and the weekends.

ADRIANJWALKER
    20 Apr 2009 - 6:42 PM

Hi Im new here too.
    Just back from the I.O.W had a few days holl there you will have pleanty of places and opertunity to take some great photos, and before long you will have a decent portfolio of great pictures.
    Ive returned with about 300 shots on my SD card, steam railway, alum bay shanklin chine bembridge windmill, ryde, Godshill.
    You live on an island full of photo opertunity.
    Good luck.

A.J.W

Last Modified By ADRIANJWALKER at 20 Apr 2009 - 6:47 PM
    johnjrp
    johnjrp e2 Member 10430 forum postsjohnjrp vcard Australia5 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Apr 2009 - 5:11 AM

Welcome mate from 'Down Under'. Used to live on Bournemouth but never visited the IOW. My loss I know. John

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.