Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Greetings from Essex

16 Feb 2009 10:37PM
Good Evening. Just returned home after our third Camera Club meeting. Introdued by one of the memebers to this site and so excited that thought I would register and introduce myself without delay.

I am a hapilly married, 41 years old father of two (boys). My wife and I are taking up Photography together, mainly as a hobby and see where it takes us. At last, something we both enjoy and can do together. Two fun loving dogs just waiting to be snapped in full flight. I have just last night endulged in my first DSLR Camera off ebay.. Canon EOS 350d with an EF-S 17-85mm IS Lens and some bits and pieces for 200. I collect it tomorrow and can't wait. Few years old but great condition and minimal use. Ideal for me as a total beginner I hope..

Now the fun begins so be prepared for a few questions here and there.... Looking forward to sharing ideas and hoping for some help and comments over the next few months especially. Thanks and looking forward to life through the ephotozine experience....

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

nikon e2
11 118 1 England
16 Feb 2009 11:02PM
Welcome aboard Chris. You are in the right place to get advise and help in your new found interest in photography. A big plus that the wife is also interested (could get quite competative). Looking forward to seeing your uploads in the near future.

Dave.
markharrop e2
10 191 England
17 Feb 2009 8:11AM
Hi there, and welcome to EPZ. Another Essex photographer here. Looking forward to seeing some photos.
Mark
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2009 8:15AM
Hello Chris from another Essex Chris Smile
tezza e2
11 569 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2009 1:46PM
Hi from Southend Chris!

Which camera club are you going to out of interest?

Terry
AllyBoy e2
8 92 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2009 9:08PM
Hi from Braintree Essex!!!
dp e2
10 163 3 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2009 10:18PM
And hi from Colchester. Welcome to EPZ, its addictive!

Dave
20 Feb 2009 10:46PM
Thanks to you all. Trying to find time to study the camera manual as desperate to get stuck in.

Having a play with Photoshop Elemnets 6 tonight. Looks great but not easy!!

Persevere and hoping to submit a few pics over the weekend for critic to get me going.

Chris..
sdb e2
7 110 United Kingdom
21 Feb 2009 7:06AM
Another Hi from Essex.

Steve

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.