Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Greetings from Greece!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    DarkLightWS
    18 Nov 2013 - 1:09 PM

Hi all! I recently run into ephotozine and believe I will be hooked to it! Impressive place to be Smile Besides my experimental website, this will be of the first times bringing my images to the "public light". Hoping to get feedback especially on what I do "wrong" and on my side contribute whatever knowledge I can Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    18 Nov 2013 - 1:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Nov 2013 - 1:48 PM

Welcome and thanks for choosing ePHOTOzine to show your images Smile

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104023 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Nov 2013 - 1:53 PM

Welcome on board.....Pictures from sunny climes are always uplifting.....if you need `advice' you can upload to the `critique' section Smile

DarkLightWS
    18 Nov 2013 - 2:09 PM

Thanks Smile will do on first occasion Smile Most pictures you will see from me though are a far cry of sunny beaches Wink I am into a project I name Dark Light on my personal webpage http://williamsdranis.weebly.com/dark-light.html

alansnap
    alansnap e2 Member 10529 forum postsalansnap vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Nov 2013 - 2:55 PM

Welcome on-board. You'll find us an eclectic bunch. I really like your website. The photos are intriguing, particularly the ghost ship.
    Alan

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Nov 2013 - 3:44 PM

Greetings and welcome to ePz!.
    As already mentioned, the Critique Gallery is the best place for honest feedback. We have a team dedicated to giving critique, advice and a lot of help if needed.
    Enjoy!

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 18 Nov 2013 - 3:45 PM
    pablophotographer

Welcome William

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.