Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Greetings from Greece!

18 Nov 2013 1:09PM
Hi all! I recently run into ephotozine and believe I will be hooked to it! Impressive place to be Smile Besides my experimental website, this will be of the first times bringing my images to the "public light". Hoping to get feedback especially on what I do "wrong" and on my side contribute whatever knowledge I can Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
18 Nov 2013 1:48PM
Welcome and thanks for choosing ePHOTOzine to show your images Smile
cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
18 Nov 2013 1:53PM
Welcome on board.....Pictures from sunny climes are always uplifting.....if you need `advice' you can upload to the `critique' section Smile
18 Nov 2013 2:09PM
Thanks Smile will do on first occasion Smile Most pictures you will see from me though are a far cry of sunny beaches Wink I am into a project I name Dark Light on my personal webpage http://williamsdranis.weebly.com/dark-light.html
alansnap e2
10 529 23 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2013 2:55PM
Welcome on-board. You'll find us an eclectic bunch. I really like your website. The photos are intriguing, particularly the ghost ship.
Alan
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
18 Nov 2013 3:44PM
Greetings and welcome to ePz!.
As already mentioned, the Critique Gallery is the best place for honest feedback. We have a team dedicated to giving critique, advice and a lot of help if needed.
Enjoy!

Malc
18 Nov 2013 6:38PM
Welcome William

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.