Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Greetings to all!!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    mondmagu
    mondmagu  474 forum posts Ireland
    1 Mar 2010 - 3:51 PM

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.My name is Des and I have just gotten back into photography in the last year or so.In my youth I was shooting with a Fujica STX1N(a long time ago).Through the years I shifted to compacts until about three years ago I switched to a Sony bridge camera.Then last January I bought a Canon EOS 450D with the 18-55 kit lens and a Tamron AF70-300mm lens.This Christmas Santa brought me a Canon EF 50MM f/1.8 II lens.
    I like any style of photography as different people appreciate different styles.
    Well anyway, looking forward to discovering the site.

Bye for now
    Des

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    1 Mar 2010 - 3:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob
    sherlob e2 Member 82271 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom123 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Mar 2010 - 4:09 PM

Welcome Des, good to have you here.

Epz is a friendly corner of the web, and a great place to help foster your increasing obession with photography. I see you've already started posting to the gallery - this and the forums can help you develop your skills. Most folk don't mind expanding on techniques etc by personal message too.

The only real problem with the site is the fact that it can be addictive - time spent here is less time image making!

Enjoy,

Adam

paulcr
    paulcr  91536 forum posts Ireland9 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Nov 2011 - 4:24 PM

Hii Des, Haven't come across your pf before. Always nice to meet any Irish on here. Paul

pieaddict
    pieaddict  773 forum posts United Kingdom
    7 Nov 2011 - 11:11 PM

Hi and welcome

KevinEllison
    KevinEllison e2 Member 72497 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
    7 Nov 2011 - 11:59 PM

Welcome Des...sorry but you're on your way into that black-hole called EPZ.....no escape...lots of advice and friendly folk/banter here.. a cut above those other sites you may encounter..

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.