Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Grunge Brushes/Textures for Photoshop

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72365 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    30 Jul 2010 - 10:03 PM

Hi Guys,

I am working on a project and I am in need of some good grunge style brushes and textures. Can anyone recommend some good ones that are free to use?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Jul 2010 - 10:03 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012607 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jul 2010 - 10:06 PM

yes.. hang on a minute...

davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72365 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    30 Jul 2010 - 10:07 PM

(hanging on) Tongue

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012607 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jul 2010 - 10:15 PM

cant find the ones I wanted, Robert Segate's brushes, but I have some others - I'll send you them.

chase
    chase Critique Team 91118 forum postschase vcard England241 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jul 2010 - 10:45 PM

try here for a few.

answersonapostcard
    30 Jul 2010 - 10:48 PM

david ignore the email go with janet's link Grin

davidburleson
    30 Jul 2010 - 10:50 PM

Quote: David ignore the email go with janet's link Grin

Yea, some of those are amazing! Thanks for the other brushes too. I especially like the plaster ones.

Last Modified By davidburleson at 30 Jul 2010 - 10:50 PM
    Boyd
    Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jul 2010 - 11:00 PM

I'm surprised that you can't make your own grunge textures and brushes Burley.
    Look around you where you work - surely there must be something? A close-up of the calloused coin counting fingers of Pete? The sweat stained desktops of previous employees that graced the treadmills of ePz? The tyre tread of Pete's new Veyron?

davidburleson
    30 Jul 2010 - 11:03 PM

Quote: I'm surprised that you can't make your own grunge textures and brushes Burley.
    Look around you where you work - surely there must be something? A close-up of the calloused coin counting fingers of Pete? The sweat stained desktops of previous employees that graced the treadmills of ePz? The tyre tread of Pete's new Veyron?

Very very true, however when there is no time you simply have to result in using other peoples talents Tongue

Eviscera
    Eviscera e2 Member 81104 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Aug 2010 - 3:44 PM

I use the cracked types here David.

davidburleson
    2 Aug 2010 - 11:40 AM

Quote: I use the cracked types here David.

Those look really cool too. Thanks everyone for the suggestions, there are some really great resources!

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315479 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Aug 2010 - 7:09 PM

Posted something yesterday, just doodling really but its got me thinking.

I`ve worked out how to make and save brushes, but I think I`m stil missing something.

How do you place them into a custom folder for latter use that`s easy to find Smile

SueEley
    SueEley e2 Member 8271 forum postsSueEley vcard Wales96 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Aug 2010 - 9:09 PM

I found I could achieve some great brushes in CS4/2 by combining dual brushes and altering the scattering etc..... but could never work out how to save them for reuse. Obviously me not thinking straight. Must be something to do with tool presets? Paul obviously has more of a clue than me. I found it quite discouraging, as I loved those brushes.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.