Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Guerilla Photography

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    User_Removed
    14 Jun 2011 - 12:15 AM

Couldn't resist sharing this one with you guys.

In Alaska, when salmon fishing and the Kings are running we get what is known as "combat fishing" - i.e. guys with rods every 10 metres along the river. This must be the photographic equivalent. These suckers were getting charged 28 a time for the "bird photography experience of a lifetime"! Talk about sardines in a tin.

togs.jpg

Wink

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    14 Jun 2011 - 12:15 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit
    mikehit  46104 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Jun 2011 - 8:55 AM

Jeez, they must be keen!

Any guesses as to what they are taking pictures of? Cheryl Cole without her make-up? Tony Blair taking his dentures out?

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53513 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Jun 2011 - 1:05 PM

Are the Lenses worth more than the boat? The guy on the port side hasn't even but his lens hood on the right way round - arrgh the salt spray.

Is this the Seahouses up in Newcastle, England? Could any of thse guys be on epZ?

keithh
    keithh  1022726 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Jun 2011 - 1:29 PM

Probaby - that's a Farne Islands boat.

User_Removed
    14 Jun 2011 - 1:33 PM

Quote:

Is this the Seahouses up in Newcastle, England? Could any of thse guys be on epZ?

Seahouses, Northumberland.

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53513 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Jun 2011 - 3:55 PM

Seahouses, Northumberland - Thanks, i went there in october maybe 20 years ago to test long wave radio signals coming from Norway. Lovely place, amazing sunrises, but out of season when i was there. I remember driving for ages with a work colleague who did not want to drive on the motorway or go above 50 mph. A day's driving to get there and another to get back to Epsom in Surrey :-/ Mostly i remember thinking when we get to Newcastle its not much further.
    Shame i did not have a camera back then.

8Mfps
    8Mfps  579 forum posts United Kingdom
    14 Jun 2011 - 4:06 PM

And without the crowd it looks like this!
    Captured 6/6/2011.
    dscn1065-crop.jpg

adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 63272 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Jun 2011 - 4:27 PM

Different boat.

JackAllTog
    14 Jun 2011 - 4:34 PM

Yeah, OP was a III, this is a II Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.