Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Guest Editor Volunteers

tj e2
11 1.9k England
28 Feb 2014 12:57AM

Quote:Any more up for a having a go...

Will add any one else who fancies the bragging rights of being a judge on the UK's leading photo website Wink

Cheers Ade.

Remember guys, we are the UK's leading online photography magazine, with over 1.6 million ABC unique monthly users. Great exposure for those of you who wish to take part (as well as your own reasons of course).

Thanks again in advance Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh e2
10 23.2k 33 Wallis And Futuna
1 Mar 2014 10:03AM
I have nothing to add other than this now right back up at the top of the recent activity list.

So put your name down. You know you want to. I know you want to. They know you want to and they want you to do it too. So do it.

Smile
Terry L e2
11 578 5 England
2 Mar 2014 3:18PM
Keith, add me to the list please.
keithh e2
2 Mar 2014 10:13PM
Added Terry, cheers

We will have a definite start date very very shortly and Ade and I will be sending out PMs trying to match people with weeks.

Look to the skies.....well, your inboxes.
3 Mar 2014 10:41AM
Would like to have another go Keith, add me to the list.
keithh e2
3 Mar 2014 11:43AM
Duly added, Dave. Thanks

Any more for any more. All aboard the GE Express.
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
4 Mar 2014 11:16AM
morning all...

All you kind volunteers should have a PM from me with a date on now

If I've missed you, please tell me and I'll add you into the list and get you a date sorted.

If you can just reply "yay" or "nay" to the date I sent that'd be great - once everyone's replied, we can try to shuffle all the "nays" around

SMASHING - SUPER - GREAT

Ade

PS - managing the dates on a Google Calendar, a link to which will hopefully be revealed for all to see... soon!
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
7 Mar 2014 11:41AM
EPZers...

All GE volunteers (so far) have a date for their week - if you fancy joining in, your week will be in late summer - and you'll be on standby too, if anyone has to cancel their week (as will inevitably happen)

We have on who's GE in a calendar - which you will find here

http://www.ephotozine.com/guest-editor-schedule

Thanks again Smile
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
7 Mar 2014 11:53AM

Quote:if you fancy joining in, your week will be in late summer

Well, you must have had an excellent response to get the GE slots booked up to late Summer Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.1k 26 Norway
7 Mar 2014 12:15PM

Quote:if you fancy joining in, your week will be in late summer
Well, you must have had an excellent response to get the GE slots booked up to late Summer Smile

The threat of knee-capping works wonders with recruitment.Tongue
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
7 Mar 2014 12:15PM
Yes - it's been great, have a look here...

http://www.ephotozine.com/guest-editor-schedule
keithh e2
7 Mar 2014 12:16PM
We had an excellent initial response. The proof will be getting further volunteers and this will be, in part, down to current GE weedling out some stunning images and with the GE award being eligible for POTW there is more reason to put some quality in front of the team.
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
7 Mar 2014 12:37PM

Quote:We had an excellent initial response. The proof will be getting further volunteers and this will be, in part, down to current GE weedling out some stunning images and with the GE award being eligible for POTW there is more reason to put some quality in front of the team.
You're putting us on the spot here Keith, but it won't stop me awarding a GE to something maybe a bit off-the-wall or not awarding to images that are just carbon copies of people's previous work. Hope we're not getting marks out of 10. Grin
keithh e2
7 Mar 2014 12:57PM
Off the wall is good....as long as it's good off the wall and not just a photo of someone's boil that is a first for EPZ. When I did the GE I awarded images that stood very little chance of reaching a Readers Choice but they were excellent images of their genre or type.

At the end of the day, each GE will be different. We're just keen that it should illustrate the excellence, whether mainstream or eclectic, that gets posted here and not just be a Giddy Brigade Day Trip to hell.

Wink
Alan_Baseley e2
13 323 2 England
7 Mar 2014 4:50PM
I've just realized I'm the first.
Panic is now setting in.......GrinWink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.