Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Guest Editor Volunteers

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

dark_lord
dark_lord Critique Team 101490 forum postsdark_lord vcard England134 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jul 2014 - 7:44 PM

You can sign me up for another stint in November/December.

Quote: EPZPSI

My acquaintance Vladimir has told me this is pronounced Stasi Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Jul 2014 - 7:44 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023186 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 7:38 PM

Messaged you, Keith.

There is currently another thread on the go debating where the site should or shouldn't go and also what other sites do or don't offer you.

Well I'll tell you what they don't offer you and that's the chance to be Keeper of the Guest Editor Award Button for a whole week. 7 days of glorious technicolor consideration over your fellow member. The power to make dreams come true and shatter expectations in equal measure.

Actually it's seven days of intensive deliberation over each and every photo loaded into the EPZ gallery. It's your opportunity to say 'It's an award winning beauty and I saw it first'

It's not easy but it's very satisfying. Sign up here.......................................................

Last Modified By keithh at 28 Jul 2014 - 7:38 PM
AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 7613 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States42 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 8:08 PM

Well, it's been awhile since I did my stint as GE, but am willing to take a turn again - I've got some free time right now, so I can fill in if needed, and/or put me down for some time the second half of September.

ColleenA
ColleenA e2 Member 2201 forum postsColleenA vcard Australia3 Constructive Critique Points
13 Sep 2014 - 4:06 PM

If you are short of volunteers I don't mind doing another week of GE duties

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023186 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
15 Sep 2014 - 8:25 PM

We haven't forgotten you ladies, but it's a busy time a year and.........

....right you lot.

When the GE Award disappeared we had people moaning and groaning, my god one even threatened to depart. Well it's time to step up to the plate. The GE does not award itself. So to anybody who said "Thanks for the GE", it's your turn now.

Use it or lose it.

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 7613 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States42 Constructive Critique Points
15 Sep 2014 - 8:28 PM

So, put me on that schedule Keith Smile

keithh
15 Sep 2014 - 8:32 PM

You're next week Anne. Will that be OK with you? Wink

AnneWorner
15 Sep 2014 - 8:35 PM

Yes, that works just fine for me Keith.

keithh
15 Sep 2014 - 8:42 PM

Tig you're it.

If nobody volunteers then it's down to me and Ade and quite frankly Ade is two slides short of a show and I'm blind in two eyes.

Don't moan about what gets a GEA.....give one.

Chris_L
Chris_L e2 Member 1255 forum postsChris_L vcard United Kingdom
15 Sep 2014 - 9:00 PM

Put me in reserve please as I have done it once before and would prefer that someone who hasn't had a go gets the chance rather than do it again. I like the award, it's a good part of the site

keithh
15 Sep 2014 - 9:51 PM

Right that's Chris on the reserve list although he's currently hovering over a week in October.

It's actually very quiet on here tonight...like a virtual ghost town ......I'll be back.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64539 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
15 Sep 2014 - 10:37 PM

Well I've done it four times and my choices are ****. But if you're really stuck put me down.

keithh
15 Sep 2014 - 10:55 PM

You should be in Sales!

(On reserve list with Chris from L)

Wink

Eviscera
Eviscera e2 Member 81105 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
16 Sep 2014 - 12:09 AM

Quote: and my choices are ****.

Well , thats true Chris but least you looking Smile x

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64539 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
16 Sep 2014 - 6:50 AM

Dave, you've woken up! Glad you're still around. Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.