Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Guest Editor Volunteers

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014842 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
28 Apr 2014 - 10:43 AM

Well done Colleen - chose wide variety of subjects, enjoyed looking through them

Lets see what Mr Morgan comes up with this week - good luck Paul!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Apr 2014 - 10:43 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315626 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 Apr 2014 - 5:28 PM

Quote: Thanks for a busy week, Coleen, pleased that you enjoyed it.

This weeks finger on the button of happiness is owned by long serving member, Paul Morgan. Eyes down for a full house. Wink

I`d almost forgot Smile

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023186 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
28 Apr 2014 - 6:02 PM

NB!!
This thread is for current editors and those who wish to volunteer, not to discuss the etiquette of post award gratitude.
(posts removed)

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 28 Apr 2014 - 6:06 PM
keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023186 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
6 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

Bit late but thanks to Mr Morgan for a solid week of awards. - cracking set of images there.

This week is Chris Wilkinson, a keen photographer with a passion for live music and photo journalism.

Quoise
Quoise e2 Member 1292 forum postsQuoise vcard United Kingdom
10 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

Not a single GEA awarded this week, shame as there have been some amazing images uploaded

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014842 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
10 May 2014 - 2:39 PM

Predicting a V V busy day for someone tomorrow... Wink

Christographer_Hull

Not really, been going through them every night when i get home from work Wink Just being very selective before I give out awards

keithh
19 May 2014 - 7:52 AM

Thanks to Val for last week, including a choice that I thought might even deserve POTW.

This week we hand the GE Mantle to Adam "scart lane" Lancaster.

And we are still looking for volunteers for the job of GE, it's unpaid but the kudos should not be measured in financial terms. Wink add your name here and Ade and I will pounce on it.

scartlane
scartlane  368 forum posts United Kingdom
19 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

Hey there.
I am really looking forward to this job!

know ive not been that active recently due to work, social, and family commitments, but really excited to see whats going to come up this week.

ValSaxby
ValSaxby e2 Member 9140 forum postsValSaxby vcard United Kingdom
19 May 2014 - 1:44 PM

Quote: Thanks to Val for last week, including a choice that I thought might even deserve POTW.

Thanks Keith - really enjoyed the week - some great images.

Have fun Adam

Val

ade_mcfade
19 May 2014 - 8:49 PM

Thanks Val - baton over to Adam, have fun this week Smile

keithh
26 May 2014 - 7:45 AM

This week Adam has handed the GE Baton to John 'Eastlands' Hughes.

Thanks to Adam and good luck to John. Today being a Bank Holiday usually means a quiet start to the week.

scartlane
scartlane  368 forum posts United Kingdom
26 May 2014 - 9:19 PM

Hey.
Had great fun this last week, thanks for the chance to be guest editor.

If you need anymore people id gladly give it another go

keithh
27 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

Due to reasons beyond control, the position of Guest Editor for this week is available. Unless someone comes forward before lunchtime and puts their hand up, either myself or Ade will take up the reigns and we are both perfectionist of the worst kind.

Your website needs you. Grin

Dave_Henderson
Dave_Henderson e2 Member 1061 forum postsDave_Henderson vcard United Kingdom
27 May 2014 - 10:09 AM

I'll hold my hand up Keith,

Dave

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.