Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Guest Editor Volunteers

keithh e2
10 23.2k 33 Wallis And Futuna
7 Jul 2014 9:00PM
Flattery gets you everywhere.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
7 Jul 2014 9:10PM
I make a living doing it Wink
lawbert 7 1.7k 15 England
7 Jul 2014 9:18PM

Quote:I told Ade the first name that would drag itself out for an appearance.

Was an easy one really. ( insert several yellow faces) I just chose the most perfect person ever to have bought a keyboard.

Your admiration is welcomed Smile

Youtube do some good vids on how to use a keyboardTongue

Could be an easy review also for the Epz review team?Grin
Herge88 e2
7 40 4 England
21 Jul 2014 2:41PM
Hi Guys,

I am interested in doing a guest editor slot if there are still some available? I found a piece by Pete written in 2009 about the responsibilities but a recap would be good.

Best Matt
keithh e2
21 Jul 2014 5:10PM
Herve, we will add you to the list. Me or Ade will give you some dates later tonight and see what suits. Probably into Late Sept/Oct but at the moment I'm only on my phone.

As Guest Editor we are looking for you to award those images that you feel are of an outstanding quality and deserve to be highlighted in the award gallery. Obviously we cannot make any rules that would influence your choice in anyway, the choice must be yours.

As a guideline, it has to have that wow factor, the I wish I'd taken that element, a step above, another level and have that certain quality, no matter the genre, the artist or photographer.
Herge88 e2
7 40 4 England
21 Jul 2014 5:28PM
Thanks Keith, that is no problem, the only thing I wasn't sure about was if there was a limit to the number of awards, I initially thought it was maybe one a day, but looking at the galleries it is obviously more than that.

Best Matt
keithh e2
21 Jul 2014 5:39PM
It's either none or several hundred per day, Matt, depending on your choice. However, if you make more than 200 awards in a 24 period the EPZPSI Team knock at your door in the early hours.

That's the EPZ Professional Standards Investigation Team. Nothing to worry about unless you're scared of whips, chains or can't explain your choices.
Herge88 e2
7 40 4 England
21 Jul 2014 6:03PM
Haha, no worries, depends who is wielding the whip I guess, I look forward to my stint.

Best Matt
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
22 Jul 2014 1:11PM
Fancy a week of being a god?

Well we can't quite create deities on EPZ (yet), but it's pretty darn close - we can bestow incredible power and influence on one lucky member each week...

We're looking to fill the GE slots for late September onwards to Xmas and beyond.

Ideal for you Landscape lovers maybe? Lots of orange trees in the shots... long lingering sunsets.... mushrooms

I've messaged everyone who's currently listed - so if you've not had a message just pop your name here and we'll allocate you a week.

The current schedule is....

http://www.ephotozine.com/guest-editor-schedule

Cheers!
Nick_w e2
7 3.9k 99 England
22 Jul 2014 1:22PM
Hi Ade,, you haven't got me listed.
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
22 Jul 2014 1:24PM
Ah yeah - how you fixed for the 3rd week in Sept Nick? starting 15th?
Nick_w e2
7 3.9k 99 England
22 Jul 2014 1:25PM
Sounds fine, will be interested to see what the overall standard is. Tho don't expect awards by the bucket load that week!
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
22 Jul 2014 1:54PM
ha ha - as Keith says above, it's all down to you, anywhere between 0 and 200 per day sounds about right to me.

you are now fully installed for that week - both in the GE machine and the Calendar, so have fun!
keithh e2
23 Jul 2014 6:38AM
Bumping this up the ladder as we won't go away until we get five NEW Guest Editor volunteers.

This is me walking through the room banging a big bass drum with a hammer.
ade_mcfade e2
10 14.8k 216 England
25 Jul 2014 9:08AM
Roll up Roll up...

You chance to spend a week making people happy...!

Filling the GE spots from late september till december

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.