Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Guest Editors

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
crabby39
crabby39  2 United Kingdom
16 Jun 2013 - 9:04 PM

Hi,

I can take the 5th to 11th August if it is still going.
Thanks

Phil

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Jun 2013 - 9:04 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

crabby39
crabby39  2 United Kingdom
16 Jun 2013 - 9:08 PM

Just been through the comments and seen that date has already been baggsied.

I can do 1-7 July, or 15-21 July if Alda would like to say which she prefers.
Thanks again for this opp.

Phil

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2013 - 10:43 PM

Thanks for the organisation John Smile
Also to Andrew for his shift this week Smile
next week it's
lonely_oryx 17 - 23 June
zapar40 24 - 30 Jun

And thanks to the new volunteers all now listed below with dates required. Please let me know if you cannot do your week for any reason
1-7 July - Alda
8 -14 July Daisymaye
15 -21 July - crabby39
22 -28 July -Caziwinkles
29 Jul - 4 Aug - saltireblue
5 - 11 Aug - ValSaxby
12 - 18 Aug - rontear

Please follow these rules
Look through all the photos uploaded to the gallery in your week of appointment. With your special button click ones you think deserve an award - be selective only choose the very best and do not award friends / favourite genres unless they also genuinely deserve an award. The idea is your Awarded photos should be the very best pictures uploaded to ePHOTOzine - no bias please.

MODERATOR POST
lonely_oryx
lonely_oryx e2 Member 661 forum postslonely_oryx vcard England54 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jun 2013 - 10:17 AM

Another GE week over and some great shots to choose from.

There were some absolutely brilliant bird shots and 2 members got 2 GEAs each in one week. (More than I have had in 5 years). Their images were potential award winners in international exhibitions. I also gave some flower shots an award. Not one of my favourite subjects but these were exceptional good.

I did pick a variety of subjects, not on purpose but I was looking for pictures that stood out and were technically excellent. I did have a message from a member who complimented me on my selection, which was nice. I also received several thank you messages which I appreciated.

Good luck to zapar40. It is all yours.

fraser
fraser  10631 forum posts Scotland14 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jun 2013 - 5:56 PM

I thought I might have another go as I've a minor surgical procedure coming up on 5th July followed by 2 weeks convalescence. Looks like the relevant weeks are taken though (8th -21st July).Sad

zapar40
zapar40  466 forum posts Wales5 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2013 - 12:14 AM

i hand the torch over to Alda now, cheers Pete for this chance, so much quality in different types of photography, it has given me a push to improve on my own work.
ant.

Alda
Alda  146 forum posts United Kingdom27 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2013 - 12:18 AM

I shall do my best GrinGrin Ummm, how exactly do I do it? lol

Last Modified By Alda at 1 Jul 2013 - 1:35 AM
Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114509 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2013 - 10:13 AM

Quote: I shall do my best Ummm, how exactly do I do it?

If you haven't already worked it out, there should be an extra tab underneath each image that's not normally there as signified by the red area in the image below....Press this to award image.

Ade Smile

6-image1.jpg

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 1 Jul 2013 - 10:14 AM
zapar40
zapar40  466 forum posts Wales5 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2013 - 1:12 PM

I found the choice in the pull down options tab, the same place as user award.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114509 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2013 - 1:21 PM

Quote: I found the choice in the pull down options tab, the same place as user award.

Changed a little since I last did it then, but I was close enough Grin

Alda
1 Jul 2013 - 2:27 PM

Thanks, I found it GrinGrin

Alda
3 Jul 2013 - 10:00 PM

I'm on day three and finding it very interesting, but if I see another poppy or bee on a flower I think I shall scream lol! TongueTongueGrinGrin

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43852 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2013 - 5:50 AM

What about a bee on a poppy?Grin

Malc

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2013 - 6:48 AM

Funny you should mention that. That very shot was the e2 featured photo as I was reading your post.... Wink

Last Modified By joolsb at 4 Jul 2013 - 6:49 AM
Alda
7 Jul 2013 - 10:37 PM

Well, it's almost time for me to hand over to Sandy (Daisymaye). Sandy, I hope you're looking forward to seeing lots and lots and lots of poppies. And lots and lots of bees on flowers. Oh, and did I mention lots and lots of poppies (and bees on poppies Malc Wink). And some more poppies? It's going to be a while before I want to look at another poppy again TongueWinkGrin

I have enjoyed my stint as GE, but it has really highlighted the issue of 'buddy voting'. There have been some really wonderful images though and it has been really interesting looking at all the photos I wouldn't normally look at.

Enjoy it Sandy GrinGrin

Last Modified By Alda at 7 Jul 2013 - 10:38 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.