Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Guest Editors

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
andy_AHG
andy_AHG  5106 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
25 Sep 2012 - 12:58 PM

Yay! I've got it now. Let the awarding commence... mmwwahaha

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Sep 2012 - 12:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JaHa
JaHa  242 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
25 Sep 2012 - 9:38 PM

Hi Pete,

I'd like to have a go at being guest editor whenever you can fit me in.

Thx,
Jarod

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
25 Sep 2012 - 9:57 PM

Quote: I'd like to have a go at being guest editor whenever you can fit me in.

Nice one Smile 22- 28 Oct ok?

JaHa
25 Sep 2012 - 11:03 PM

Perfect, thanks!

PhillipMinnis
27 Sep 2012 - 3:55 AM

Hi Pete

I'd be happy to do the 22nd - 28th of October

Cheers

Phil

PhillipMinnis
27 Sep 2012 - 9:52 AM

Oh, I just noticed that JaHa has the 22nd - 28th of October. I'd be happy to do the 29th of October to the 4th of November.

Cheers

Phil

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
27 Sep 2012 - 9:57 AM

Yes that's fine thanks Phil

This week : 24 - 30 Sept - andy_AHG
1 - 7 Oct - charlotte
8 - 14 Oct - Badgerfred
15 - 21 Oct - marktc
22 - 28 Oct - JaHa
29 Oct - 4 Nov - PhillipMinnis

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
When you log in on that week you will have a new button under the photo that allows you to select Guest Editor awards for pictures.

Please look at all photos uploaded to the gallery in your allocated week and only select the photos you think are outstanding - it's quality over quantity please. You can still vote as normal on pictures you like while reserving your awards for those you think are special

Also please do not just select pictures from your favourite genres or ones uploaded by your connections or friends. We are looking for an unbiased selection. If you don't feel you can meet any of this criteria please stand down.

The button becomes active at 0:00 on Monday and runs right through the week and stays active on the following Monday so you can catch up with Sunday's uploads

many thanks

If anyone else wants a go you can volunteer in this thread

andy_AHG
andy_AHG  5106 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
1 Oct 2012 - 8:47 AM

That's my stint as GE done. Thanks to Pete for letting me loose with the award button. It has really opened my eyes to just how much fantastic photography there is in EPZ. It is very difficult to choose sometimes and makes me appreciate the awards that I have received even more than I did before.

On a sadder note, there are many brilliant images that seem to receive very little attention. Of course, the number of votes that an image receives isn't important but it would be nice to see some of those images get more support. I know that I'll be casting my net wider from now on when I look through the galleries.

Badgerfred
Badgerfred e2 Member 7Badgerfred vcard Wales
15 Oct 2012 - 9:07 AM

Hi Pete,
just finished my week, an enjoyable experience, some really excellent images, many thanks,
Fred.

Pete
15 Oct 2012 - 9:13 AM

Thanks to Andy, Chalotte and Fred for your weeks in the chair, much appreciated.

This week, 15 - 21 Oct it's marktc

then we have

22 - 28 Oct - JaHa

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
When you log in on that week you will have a new button under the photo that allows you to select Guest Editor awards for pictures.

Please look at all photos uploaded to the gallery in your allocated week and only select the photos you think are outstanding - it's quality over quantity please. You can still vote as normal on pictures you like while reserving your awards for those you think are special

Also please do not just select pictures from your favourite genres or ones uploaded by your connections or friends. We are looking for an unbiased selection. If you don't feel you can meet any of this criteria please stand down.

The button becomes active at 0:00 on Monday and runs right through the week and stays active on the following Monday so you can catch up with Sunday's uploads

many thanks

If anyone else wants a go you can volunteer in this thread

MODERATOR POST
paulcookphotography

I'd be happy to step in sometime if needed

JaHa
16 Oct 2012 - 8:06 PM

Hi Pete, I'm going to have to delay my guest editor week as I currently have v limited internet - I can do any time after the 24th though as the router gets installed then, so perhaps from the 5th?

Jarod

Pete
16 Oct 2012 - 9:24 PM

Ok Jarod week commencing 5th is fine
And thanks Paul would you like next week now it's free?

paulcookphotography

Sure, ok. I am working from home next week anyway so have plenty time

Pete
16 Oct 2012 - 9:29 PM

Excellent ok this week, 15 - 21 Oct it's marktc

then we have

22 - 28 Oct - paulcookphotography
5 - 11 Nov - JaHa

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.