Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Guest Editors

tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
20 Dec 2012 8:45PM
Come on you lotWink

I do one week out of fifty two

How many members are thereSmile

All very happy to receive a GEASmile
How about giving someWink

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2012 7:33PM
Soon be time to inherit the mantle for the weekSmile

Decided not to upload myself, during the coming week, so I hopefully can concentrate on the job at handWink, without any distractionsGrin
Eviscera e2
8 1.1k 149 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2012 10:51PM
Its a damn good job Pete has an eclectic eye for an image. He thinks before he dollops.

Loose your genre for the week Tomcat, look a little deeper Smile
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
24 Dec 2012 12:14AM
How my previous comment has any bearing on your post, I do not knowSad
Eviscera e2
8 1.1k 149 United Kingdom
24 Dec 2012 12:37AM
Tomcat,

Stop being such a drama queen.

You are a superb photographer in your chosen field...

I simply meant its an opportunity to discover new talent. Find It. Wink
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
24 Dec 2012 7:52AM
Grin Not my argument Dave but you made me laugh this morning. Just what I needed with a leaking toilet and water coming through the kitchen ceiling. GrinGrinGrin
You never disappoint. Wink
xxx
arhb e2
7 2.5k 68 United Kingdom
24 Dec 2012 10:16AM
If the Guest Editor were King Arthur, I would say that Adrian(tomcat) cast strokes with quite a broad sword actually,
however, just to be sure you don't think I'm sucking up,
I would have to agree that he is a right drama queen Wink
Glostopcat e2
8 246 2 England
24 Dec 2012 12:11PM
Anyone who knows the Tomcat personally would concur with your insightful contribution Dave, you've summed up my uncle Adie perfectly in two words!WinkGrinTongue
CarolG e2
8 146 18 Greece
24 Dec 2012 1:24PM
Having read through the last two pages of comments re GEA's, it's given me a real laugh for Christmas, thanks guys and gals GrinGrinGrin.
Come on, Adrian (tomcat), let's see your usual daily images as well as GEA'ing, I'm sure a couple of minutes to upload each morning won't rob you of much time to browse the full gallery Wink
Glostopcat e2
8 246 2 England
24 Dec 2012 1:54PM
I think Tomcat will have enough on his plate monitoring the galleries and keeping that rowdy mob in Kettering under control.......and that is just the ginger toms!Wink
gareth01422 7 213 United Kingdom
24 Dec 2012 6:06PM
do you have to be a pro or something? or just have a good eye...wink wink....hahahaha
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
24 Dec 2012 7:37PM
The broad sword it is!

It was returned from the blacksmiths a week or so ago and it can split a cat's whiskerTongue

One of the reasons why I am not bothering to upload,is the fact I have very little new stuff availableSad

On holiday and expecting to be up the woods every morning, to replenish the reservesSmile

All I have done is sat and looked at the incessant rain and check the forecast on a regular basis. As soon as I see a glimmer of hope, it changes to guess what, more rainSad

Shouldn't complain really, as there are folks not that far from us, who are on constant flood alert, or have already moved out, on advice from the EA.

Due to Muffin's work commitments, we are actually having our Christmas day on Boxing dayGrin
That's a firstWink

Anyway, enough of this, I need to check the galleryTongue

Merry Christmas

Adrian

PS - Drama queen - Never!!!
Glostopcat e2
8 246 2 England
25 Dec 2012 12:09AM
Good to see you back on form Adie, enjoy your microwaveable turkey twizzler for Christmas dinner tomorrow, it'll either be that or your main meal in the local pub as your missus ain't cooking for ya!!!WinkGrinTongue
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
25 Dec 2012 12:21AM
Here is a strange occurence

The same image appearing twice in the gallery - I refer to the Heron
To be honest, the number of times I have logged out and re-entered today, due to time outs etc; is unbelievable - all other sites behaving themselves - BBC, Sporting Life, Sky sports, one or two I won't mentionSmile

I am sure there are a few X-mas gremlins lurking in the backgroundSad

12-capture.jpg

BEVZED e2
7 1.1k United Kingdom
25 Dec 2012 12:50AM

Quote:
The same image appearing twice in the gallery - I refer to the Heron

'tis in the pf twice Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.