Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Guest Editors

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
20 Dec 2012 - 8:45 PM

Come on you lotWink

I do one week out of fifty two

How many members are thereSmile

All very happy to receive a GEASmile
How about giving someWink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
20 Dec 2012 - 8:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
23 Dec 2012 - 7:33 PM

Soon be time to inherit the mantle for the weekSmile

Decided not to upload myself, during the coming week, so I hopefully can concentrate on the job at handWink, without any distractionsGrin

Eviscera
Eviscera e2 Member 81104 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
23 Dec 2012 - 10:51 PM

Its a damn good job Pete has an eclectic eye for an image. He thinks before he dollops.

Loose your genre for the week Tomcat, look a little deeper Smile

tomcat
24 Dec 2012 - 12:14 AM

How my previous comment has any bearing on your post, I do not knowSad

Eviscera
Eviscera e2 Member 81104 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2012 - 12:37 AM

Tomcat,

Stop being such a drama queen.

You are a superb photographer in your chosen field...

I simply meant its an opportunity to discover new talent. Find It. Wink

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64439 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2012 - 7:52 AM

Grin Not my argument Dave but you made me laugh this morning. Just what I needed with a leaking toilet and water coming through the kitchen ceiling. GrinGrinGrin
You never disappoint. Wink
xxx

arhb
arhb e2 Member 72276 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2012 - 10:16 AM

If the Guest Editor were King Arthur, I would say that Adrian(tomcat) cast strokes with quite a broad sword actually,
however, just to be sure you don't think I'm sucking up,
I would have to agree that he is a right drama queen Wink

Glostopcat
Glostopcat e2 Member 8234 forum postsGlostopcat vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2012 - 12:11 PM

Anyone who knows the Tomcat personally would concur with your insightful contribution Dave, you've summed up my uncle Adie perfectly in two words!WinkGrinTongue

CarolG
CarolG e2 Member 7128 forum postsCarolG vcard Greece17 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2012 - 1:24 PM

Having read through the last two pages of comments re GEA's, it's given me a real laugh for Christmas, thanks guys and gals GrinGrinGrin.
Come on, Adrian (tomcat), let's see your usual daily images as well as GEA'ing, I'm sure a couple of minutes to upload each morning won't rob you of much time to browse the full gallery Wink

Glostopcat
Glostopcat e2 Member 8234 forum postsGlostopcat vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2012 - 1:54 PM

I think Tomcat will have enough on his plate monitoring the galleries and keeping that rowdy mob in Kettering under control.......and that is just the ginger toms!Wink

gareth01422
24 Dec 2012 - 6:06 PM

do you have to be a pro or something? or just have a good eye...wink wink....hahahaha

tomcat
24 Dec 2012 - 7:37 PM

The broad sword it is!

It was returned from the blacksmiths a week or so ago and it can split a cat's whiskerTongue

One of the reasons why I am not bothering to upload,is the fact I have very little new stuff availableSad

On holiday and expecting to be up the woods every morning, to replenish the reservesSmile

All I have done is sat and looked at the incessant rain and check the forecast on a regular basis. As soon as I see a glimmer of hope, it changes to guess what, more rainSad

Shouldn't complain really, as there are folks not that far from us, who are on constant flood alert, or have already moved out, on advice from the EA.

Due to Muffin's work commitments, we are actually having our Christmas day on Boxing dayGrin
That's a firstWink

Anyway, enough of this, I need to check the galleryTongue

Merry Christmas

Adrian

PS - Drama queen - Never!!!

Glostopcat
25 Dec 2012 - 12:09 AM

Good to see you back on form Adie, enjoy your microwaveable turkey twizzler for Christmas dinner tomorrow, it'll either be that or your main meal in the local pub as your missus ain't cooking for ya!!!WinkGrinTongue

tomcat
25 Dec 2012 - 12:21 AM

Here is a strange occurence

The same image appearing twice in the gallery - I refer to the Heron
To be honest, the number of times I have logged out and re-entered today, due to time outs etc; is unbelievable - all other sites behaving themselves - BBC, Sporting Life, Sky sports, one or two I won't mentionSmile

I am sure there are a few X-mas gremlins lurking in the backgroundSad

12-capture.jpg

Last Modified By tomcat at 25 Dec 2012 - 12:25 AM
BEVZED
BEVZED e2 Member 71140 forum postsBEVZED vcard United Kingdom
25 Dec 2012 - 12:50 AM

Quote:
The same image appearing twice in the gallery - I refer to the Heron

'tis in the pf twice Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.