Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Happy Christmas To the Epz Team and All members

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

BEVZED
BEVZED e2 Member 71140 forum postsBEVZED vcard United Kingdom
25 Dec 2012 - 12:45 AM

And a very Merry Christmas to the Team from an even damper spot in Zummerzet Smile
Also many thanks Pete for the Christmas pressie, much appreciated Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Dec 2012 - 12:45 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43821 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
25 Dec 2012 - 8:16 AM

Merry Crimble to one and all from a very snow-covered Norway. We celebrated Xmas yesterday - 'tis the Norwegian way - and today is our Boxing Day. After 3 days of non-stop snow, we have passed the metre markGrinGood to have the Land Rover in these conditions - oh, and a snow-blowerGrin

Enjoy yourselves.

Malc

franken
franken e2 Member 113098 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
25 Dec 2012 - 8:19 AM

Merry Christmas to the EPZ team.

Ken

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110227 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
25 Dec 2012 - 8:44 AM

Best wishes to you all and thanks for another energetic and interesting year

lawbert
lawbert  71701 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
25 Dec 2012 - 10:55 PM

A quick update on my 54lb turkey...No issues..I got it cooked in 58 minsSmileTongue

The sprouts are still boiling hard and Im going to give them another few hours...well overnight to be honest and they should be OK for Boxing Day Evening....All going WellSmileTongue

I found in my Stocking this morning...my leg...Peculiar...I generally dont wear stockings.....but I felt the need last night...even more peculiarTongue

But right down the toe end of said stockings.....(Its still peculiar that I had stockings onTongue) WAS a MONTHS E2 MEMBERSHIP!!

Again Many Thanks to the Team and we can all now view each others pictures in more beauty at sizes which most of mine shouldnt be seen at!!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.