Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Happy Christmas To the Epz Team and All members

BEVZED e2
8 1.1k United Kingdom
25 Dec 2012 12:45AM
And a very Merry Christmas to the Team from an even damper spot in Zummerzet Smile
Also many thanks Pete for the Christmas pressie, much appreciated Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
25 Dec 2012 8:16AM
Merry Crimble to one and all from a very snow-covered Norway. We celebrated Xmas yesterday - 'tis the Norwegian way - and today is our Boxing Day. After 3 days of non-stop snow, we have passed the metre markGrinGood to have the Land Rover in these conditions - oh, and a snow-blowerGrin

Enjoy yourselves.

Malc
franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
25 Dec 2012 8:19AM
Merry Christmas to the EPZ team.

Ken
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
25 Dec 2012 8:44AM
Best wishes to you all and thanks for another energetic and interesting year
lawbert e2
7 1.8k 15 England
25 Dec 2012 10:55PM
A quick update on my 54lb turkey...No issues..I got it cooked in 58 minsSmileTongue

The sprouts are still boiling hard and Im going to give them another few hours...well overnight to be honest and they should be OK for Boxing Day Evening....All going WellSmileTongue

I found in my Stocking this morning...my leg...Peculiar...I generally dont wear stockings.....but I felt the need last night...even more peculiarTongue

But right down the toe end of said stockings.....(Its still peculiar that I had stockings onTongue) WAS a MONTHS E2 MEMBERSHIP!!

Again Many Thanks to the Team and we can all now view each others pictures in more beauty at sizes which most of mine shouldnt be seen at!!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.