Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Happy New Year

Chant57 e2
8 376 3 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2012 4:52PM
Hi all epz'ers

Back from spending Xmas with my daughter, son in law and grandson in USA and spending New Year with my youngest daughter and son in law in London. Just wanted to wish all a very happy, snappy and healthy 2012! Love, luck and rainbows!
Chant x

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rambler e2
6 477 14 England
1 Jan 2012 7:19PM
Welcome back. A very Happy New Year to you Too.Grin
MrsS 8 4.5k 18 England
1 Jan 2012 7:31PM
Happy New Year to you too, Chant. Hope 2012 is all you could wish for Smile

Fran x
Morpyre e2
10 1.6k 8 Wales
1 Jan 2012 8:20PM
Happy New Year - hope everyone has had a marvellous xmas season. i am relaxing this evening with a nice bottle of merlot - was too tired to stay up until very late o'clock to see in the new year so celebrating this evening at a more pleasing time Grin

have a great new year everyone Grin

xXx
Billlee 8 5.5k England
1 Jan 2012 10:40PM
Add my good wishes to all EPZ Forum readers and contributors!
Chant57 e2
8 376 3 United Kingdom
2 Jan 2012 12:15AM
Thanks everyone. Had a relaxing evening playing board games with a couple of bottles of Merlot. Tomorrow is our British Christmas day - so still a few pressies under the tree to unwrap. Feel like its groundhog day - Xmas in USA , New years eve celebrated in England last night ,Xmas eve tonight, Xmas day tomorrow ( now today as its 00:13) and boxing day on 3rd January . Confused???? Me too! Jet lagged from journey back from USA , but good news is I get to do Xmas again with my Uk based daughter and son in law. Smile
adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
2 Jan 2012 11:58AM

Quote:Had a relaxing evening playing board games with a couple of bottles of Merlot

Interesting concept. I wasn't aware that Merlot bottles could play board games. Must investigate further, do they have to be full or empty? Wink
2 Jan 2012 1:17PM
A Happy New Year to you all. Do you realise I could not post this in the Grumpy Group for fear of being barred.Tongue
adrianw,- I phoned an ex-work colleague on New Years's Eve. He is a typical Tyke, and has gone to reside in North West Scotland amonst the kilties.He was going out for the evening, and when I asked him if they all returned home for first footing at midnight, he replied, "No way. We dash home and lock and bar the doors, to keep people out." I do not know whether he has taught them, or vice versa.GrinWink
adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
2 Jan 2012 1:33PM
I think the latter. That sounds a typical Yorkshire reaction to visitors! The "kilties" as you call them welcome visitors first footing because they bring the whisky with them!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.