Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Happy New Year

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Chant57
    Chant57 e2 Member 8371 forum postsChant57 vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Jan 2012 - 4:52 PM

Hi all epz'ers

Back from spending Xmas with my daughter, son in law and grandson in USA and spending New Year with my youngest daughter and son in law in London. Just wanted to wish all a very happy, snappy and healthy 2012! Love, luck and rainbows!
    Chant x

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    1 Jan 2012 - 4:52 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 6469 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Jan 2012 - 7:19 PM

Welcome back. A very Happy New Year to you Too.Grin

MrsS
    MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Jan 2012 - 7:31 PM

Happy New Year to you too, Chant. Hope 2012 is all you could wish for Smile

Fran x

Morpyre
    Morpyre e2 Member 91622 forum postsMorpyre vcard Wales8 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Jan 2012 - 8:20 PM

Happy New Year - hope everyone has had a marvellous xmas season. i am relaxing this evening with a nice bottle of merlot - was too tired to stay up until very late o'clock to see in the new year so celebrating this evening at a more pleasing time Grin

have a great new year everyone Grin

xXx

Billlee
    Billlee  85531 forum posts England
    1 Jan 2012 - 10:40 PM

Add my good wishes to all EPZ Forum readers and contributors!

Chant57
    Chant57 e2 Member 8371 forum postsChant57 vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Jan 2012 - 12:15 AM

Thanks everyone. Had a relaxing evening playing board games with a couple of bottles of Merlot. Tomorrow is our British Christmas day - so still a few pressies under the tree to unwrap. Feel like its groundhog day - Xmas in USA , New years eve celebrated in England last night ,Xmas eve tonight, Xmas day tomorrow ( now today as its 00:13) and boxing day on 3rd January . Confused???? Me too! Jet lagged from journey back from USA , but good news is I get to do Xmas again with my Uk based daughter and son in law. Smile

Last Modified By Chant57 at 2 Jan 2012 - 12:18 AM
    adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 73293 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Jan 2012 - 11:58 AM

Quote: Had a relaxing evening playing board games with a couple of bottles of Merlot

Interesting concept. I wasn't aware that Merlot bottles could play board games. Must investigate further, do they have to be full or empty? Wink

polis_928tadw59

A Happy New Year to you all. Do you realise I could not post this in the Grumpy Group for fear of being barred.Tongue
    adrianw,- I phoned an ex-work colleague on New Years's Eve. He is a typical Tyke, and has gone to reside in North West Scotland amonst the kilties.He was going out for the evening, and when I asked him if they all returned home for first footing at midnight, he replied, "No way. We dash home and lock and bar the doors, to keep people out." I do not know whether he has taught them, or vice versa.GrinWink

adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 73293 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Jan 2012 - 1:33 PM

I think the latter. That sounds a typical Yorkshire reaction to visitors! The "kilties" as you call them welcome visitors first footing because they bring the whisky with them!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.