Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Has Britain got Talent?

gcarth e2
10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2008 11:08AM
I just wondered what EPZ members thought about the recent 'Britain's got Talent' competition.

Garth

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

1 Jun 2008 11:11AM
I dont watch tv but my hubby showed me a video clip of that connie talbot on youtube and i dont mind saying i got a lump in my throat, that little girl has got a hell of a voice for a 6 year old!
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
1 Jun 2008 11:21AM
I love it, one of my favorite show. And this year has been much better than last year; last year you just knew Paul Pott would win.
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2008 11:27AM
Kids loved it, had to watch it Wink Some very talented people, I love the girl band, Escala, some of the kids were amazing too, glad Andrew Johnston made it through to the final and one in the eye for the bullies, and I just laugh everytime I see Signature, unique. First time I've enjoyed a talent show for years, perhaps I'm getting old Wink Wanted to go the the site and review some of the stuff but its impossible, blank pages and locking up, s'pose they are busy lol
Sep e2
7 1.3k England
1 Jun 2008 11:38AM
I saw the first part,then thought stuff it,and went down the pub.
Who won ?
Mjhearne e2
8 432 4 Scotland
1 Jun 2008 11:46AM
George Sampson - the young dancer.
smileylaura 9 640 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2008 12:39PM
Loved George, such a deserving winner. He came across as such a lovely boy that genuinely has an appreciation for everything. I also loved the way that he refused to give up and came back a second time. Great dancing too!

Ah, yes, must admit I got sucked into it this year!
1 Jun 2008 12:42PM
I don't usually watch shows like this either and didn't see last year's but I started watching this year's show about half-way through and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It was heartbreaking to see such talent go out but they're all winners in my mind Smile
George really deserved to win, I'd have picked Escala myself though, they were brilliant.

I reckon they could put on the Royal Variety Performance show by just having those 10 finalists in it, what talent those people had, it was simply amazing.

Geoff.
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2008 12:50PM

Quote:I reckon they could put on the Royal Variety Performance show by just having those 10 finalists in it, what talent those people had, it was simply amazing.
I wish they would, it would be pretty amazing, just watched George on utube, still cant get to itv, great performance and such a great lad too. It is a shame there was only one winner.
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
1 Jun 2008 12:53PM
Yes, he is a worthy winner. And It was a very close contest.

I also wish Andrew Johnstone to win as well. He was very disappointed last night, and I hope that won't knock his confidence down again.

No surprise that Geoff supports Escala.... lol :-p
looboss e2
8 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2008 1:06PM
Blimey!! I would of thought there was enough talent here without the need to switch on the box LOL!
1 Jun 2008 2:56PM
Lol, well yes Cole, not only were Escala stunningly beautiful people but they had extreme musical talent too.
As you know I like Rock and heavy metal but fair play, Escala rocked my boat, I'd love to see a lot more of them if you'll pardon the pun Smile
1 Jun 2008 3:16PM
Just found out connie was in last years...im so behind the times lol
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
1 Jun 2008 3:49PM
I didn't actually watch it, but I always think that in these knock out shows with lots of rounds, the singers tend to have teh advantage cause they can sing a different song each round and stay original

people like jugglers and other circus skills acts have less scope - they juggle, so if ouy see it in round 1, the nest round, they're doing something very similar.... juggling!

Didn't watch it though, so no idea what went on...
tepot 10 4.4k United Kingdom
1 Jun 2008 4:48PM
i'm pleased Paul Potts won, fantastic stuff and i don't even like opera.....lol

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.