Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Have you ever googled yourself?

csurry
12 9.2k 92
23 Aug 2011 9:34PM
Always a good game at work this one. People google themselves and find lots of articles pertaining to people that are not them. And then they start challenging various people in the office to who actually gets the most hits that are them.

One of the few games that I win time after time Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
23 Aug 2011 9:46PM

Quote:Always a good game at work this one. People google themselves and find lots of articles pertaining to people that are not them

Lol they are lucky, plenty about me, mostly magazines in pdf format, still giving out my details and home telephone number, and they all have absolutely nothing to do with photography.
redhed17 e2
9 680 England
23 Aug 2011 10:13PM
If I search for my real name I don't come up at all, afaik. Wink There are quite a few people with my name though, a radio presenter taking up most of the hits.

I've always used redhed17 since I started using the internet, so my real name not coming up is not that much of a surprise. It's the way I prefer it too. Smile

I was the only redhed17 until a few years ago, when an American lady started looking for wedding dresses.

And last year another American, a chap this time, started using the name on a dating site. Good luck to him. lol
bfgstew e2
8 668 105 England
23 Aug 2011 10:19PM
A politician/judge from Ontario.

A singer/song writer and D/J of some description.

A footballer for Greenock Morton.

And lots of twitter and facebook garbage.
adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
24 Aug 2011 11:06AM

Quote:
A footballer for Greenock Morton.

That's definately an oxymoron.
bfgstew e2
8 668 105 England
24 Aug 2011 2:27PM
LOL............ and that's from A Scot!!!!!
ianfox 4 19 United Kingdom
2 Sep 2011 12:45PM
I appear to have to the same name as get rich quick artist who registered the .com address before I could.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.