Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Have you ever visit a Psychic?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
modernist
modernist  736 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Nov 2011 - 11:28 PM

Have you ever visit a Psychic? Can you suggest any psychic in london/birmingham/nottingham/manchester within a reasonable price?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Nov 2011 - 11:28 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cantona43
cantona43  8851 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
14 Nov 2011 - 11:33 PM

I will look into for you

cambirder
cambirder  107202 forum posts England
14 Nov 2011 - 11:40 PM

Save your money they are all as much use as this guy Wink

mikehit
mikehit e2 Member 45766 forum postsmikehit vcard United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2011 - 12:00 AM

Sometimes I think they are a bunch of frauds and annoyed they con people; sometimes I think there might be something in it and they provide a great comfoprt to some. I need to find a happy medium.

janeez
janeez e2 Member 51147 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2011 - 12:02 AM

Went to see that Sally woman off the telly. Hmmmm. Reserved my judgement before I went in as I believed her programme was amazing. Totally convinced of the whole racket afterwards. Took one look at the very large audience and realised just how much money is made from peoples grief and desperation to talk to the ones they have lost. As Cambirder says, save your money.

janeez
janeez e2 Member 51147 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2011 - 12:05 AM

Quote: I need to find a happy medium.

Just look at their bank accounts! Grin

strawman
strawman  1021991 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2011 - 12:06 AM

Easy its a con, but photographing the performer and crowd could have potential.

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2011 - 12:08 AM

I'd like to strike one... Smile

modernist
modernist  736 forum posts United Kingdom
15 Nov 2011 - 12:12 AM

actually psychic and mediums are two different things. I don't have any comments about mediums, but i think psychic power can be true like getting information about future through symbolic images or crystal ball reading. What I want to know from a psychic is the first letter of my future wife. May be its funny to you, but I am looking for a psychic who can answer it, I have consulted with two psychic before, both of them given almost same information about this wife (lol), but they were not so clear, and at that time I forgot to ask the name or first alphabet.

monstersnowman
15 Nov 2011 - 3:54 AM

In my opinion its all a fraud and if I had a financial advisor, accountant, solicitor etc whom I relied upon for advice and I found out they believed in this nonesense I honestly would stop using them instantly as I would lose all faith in their judgement completely.

mickrick
mickrick  10 United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2011 - 5:19 AM

Read "The Attack of the Unsinkable Rubber Ducks" first. It will educate you about the power of woo!

franken
franken e2 Member 112919 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2011 - 9:11 AM

Quote: In my opinion its all a fraud and if I had a financial advisor, accountant, solicitor etc whom I relied upon for advice and I found out they believed in this nonesense I honestly would stop using them instantly as I would lose all faith in their judgement completely.

So it is to be assumed that if you did use some of the people you've mentioned above and if you had used them for many years and if the service that they provided in the past was good enough you would now stop using them as all of a sudden they can no longer be relied upon to provide the same service as they have beliefs that you don't believe in?

I have never been to or have any knowledge of physic people myself so can't comment on what they do.

Ken

Last Modified By franken at 15 Nov 2011 - 9:12 AM
digicammad
digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2011 - 9:23 AM

Quote: In my opinion its all a fraud and if I had a financial advisor, accountant, solicitor etc whom I relied upon for advice and I found out they believed in this nonesense I honestly would stop using them instantly as I would lose all faith in their judgement completely.

Would you include in that sweeping statement anybody who believed in religion or alternative medicines? How about if they support a football team you judge to be rubbish or they like Skodas?

Personal beliefs have absolutely no bearing on a professional's ability to do their job, unless their personal belief happens to be that your money would be better off in their offshore account.

elowes
elowes  92830 forum posts United Kingdom
15 Nov 2011 - 9:38 AM

People can believe what ever they like, including religion and alternative medicines. Personally I put my faith in neither. These are not the same as claims of psychic ability or of being a medium. It is a complete nonsense and is aimed at the gullible in order to make money.

I accept some may believe they have powers just as some believe gods talk to them and some believe in what they say.

I predict that life is random and can be very cruel and death is very final.

Jestertheclown
15 Nov 2011 - 9:40 AM

Quote: It is a complete nonsense and is aimed at the gullible in order to make money.

Yep!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.