Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

He IS my son....:)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 12:38 PM

Nice one.....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Feb 2010 - 12:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104009 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 12:48 PM

soon have to carry your DNA paternity test results with you
Wink

RipleyExile
26 Feb 2010 - 12:50 PM

Here's an idea, ship all the men over to the Americas and empty Australia. Women and children get Europe Africa and Asia. Australia will be used for purposes of 'the continuation of the human race' and 5 minutes later after the deed ( Smile ) the men get shipped back to the Americas again. Boys get sent to America once puberty is reached.

That should solve the problem.

Oh, hold on, what about common sense?

Overread
Overread  63746 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 12:57 PM

Seen this over on AP forums as well - I still can't quite belive the pedo madness that has spread over the nation Sad Especailly as most incidents and studies show that its often not the creepy guy with the DSLR or camera but infact closer family and friends who are more likley to perform such actions. Even the high profile media cases have shown this to be true often as not.

User_Removed
26 Feb 2010 - 12:57 PM

Can't open your link Cole -see below Sad

I can see it is a Sky link...

Quote: Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 26 Feb 2010 - 1:00 PM
Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 12:59 PM

If you just go to Sky News, you can easily guess which news it is, Mike.

User_Removed
26 Feb 2010 - 1:01 PM

Will do.

RipleyExile
26 Feb 2010 - 1:03 PM

Quote: most incidents and studies show that its often not the creepy guy with the DSLR or camera but infact closer family and friends who are more likley to perform such actions.

Can't get much closer family than the dad. Maybe Mr Security has been reading the same studies and decided to stop the depravity that was happening so blatantly in full public view.

Makes me sad where this country is going sometimes.

Last Modified By RipleyExile at 26 Feb 2010 - 1:05 PM
Snapper
Snapper  93731 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 1:06 PM

I think the cops should have done the security company for displaying their a*$ses in a public place! Wink

sut68
sut68  101994 forum posts England76 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 1:08 PM

Quote: I told him Ben was my own son. But he said I couldn't prove it

So what would've happened when the ride stopped and he picked his son up in his arms and walked out of the Shopping Centre then???

Coleslaw
26 Feb 2010 - 1:10 PM

Quote: So what would've happened when the ride stopped and he picked his son up in his arms and walked out of the Shopping Centre then???

that would be a sexual assault.

sut68
sut68  101994 forum posts England76 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 1:17 PM

No Cole, kidnapping maybe, but not sexual assault.

I suppose what I was getting at is that had his wife not been there, then the only way to resolve this in the Security Guards eyes would've been to walk away and leave his son there crying.

Coleslaw
26 Feb 2010 - 1:19 PM

Could be, but who knows....It is a crazy world...Smile

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 1:19 PM

Sometimes things like this annoy the hell out of me. Today I just feel a general sadness for the pathetic state of what passes for common sense in this country.

Apart from anything else, did the security guard or police not stop to wonder where the boy's parents were if they weren't the photographer?

Snapper
Snapper  93731 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2010 - 1:36 PM

The only problem with getting worked up about this is that you then go and read the BBC website and find this abomination! Sad Dear, oh dear.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.