Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

He IS my son....:)

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
26 Feb 2010 12:38PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123 e2
10 4.0k 25 Northern Ireland
26 Feb 2010 12:48PM
soon have to carry your DNA paternity test results with you
Wink
RipleyExile 11 1.6k 17 England
26 Feb 2010 12:50PM
Here's an idea, ship all the men over to the Americas and empty Australia. Women and children get Europe Africa and Asia. Australia will be used for purposes of 'the continuation of the human race' and 5 minutes later after the deed ( Smile ) the men get shipped back to the Americas again. Boys get sent to America once puberty is reached.

That should solve the problem.

Oh, hold on, what about common sense?
Overread 6 3.8k 18 England
26 Feb 2010 12:57PM
Seen this over on AP forums as well - I still can't quite belive the pedo madness that has spread over the nation Sad Especailly as most incidents and studies show that its often not the creepy guy with the DSLR or camera but infact closer family and friends who are more likley to perform such actions. Even the high profile media cases have shown this to be true often as not.
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
26 Feb 2010 12:57PM
Can't open your link Cole -see below Sad

I can see it is a Sky link...

Quote:Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
26 Feb 2010 12:59PM
If you just go to Sky News, you can easily guess which news it is, Mike.
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
26 Feb 2010 1:01PM
Will do.
RipleyExile 11 1.6k 17 England
26 Feb 2010 1:03PM

Quote:most incidents and studies show that its often not the creepy guy with the DSLR or camera but infact closer family and friends who are more likley to perform such actions.

Can't get much closer family than the dad. Maybe Mr Security has been reading the same studies and decided to stop the depravity that was happening so blatantly in full public view.

Makes me sad where this country is going sometimes.
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
26 Feb 2010 1:06PM
I think the cops should have done the security company for displaying their a*$ses in a public place! Wink
sut68 e2
11 2.0k 76 England
26 Feb 2010 1:08PM

Quote:I told him Ben was my own son. But he said I couldn't prove it

So what would've happened when the ride stopped and he picked his son up in his arms and walked out of the Shopping Centre then???
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
26 Feb 2010 1:10PM

Quote:So what would've happened when the ride stopped and he picked his son up in his arms and walked out of the Shopping Centre then???

that would be a sexual assault.
sut68 e2
11 2.0k 76 England
26 Feb 2010 1:17PM
No Cole, kidnapping maybe, but not sexual assault.

I suppose what I was getting at is that had his wife not been there, then the only way to resolve this in the Security Guards eyes would've been to walk away and leave his son there crying.
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
26 Feb 2010 1:19PM
Could be, but who knows....It is a crazy world...Smile
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2010 1:19PM
Sometimes things like this annoy the hell out of me. Today I just feel a general sadness for the pathetic state of what passes for common sense in this country.

Apart from anything else, did the security guard or police not stop to wonder where the boy's parents were if they weren't the photographer?
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
26 Feb 2010 1:36PM
The only problem with getting worked up about this is that you then go and read the BBC website and find this abomination! Sad Dear, oh dear.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.