Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Hello.....

l1z 2 3 United Kingdom
13 Oct 2012 11:01PM
Hi everyone, Liz here from East Yorkshire. I love taking photos but am very much a beginner as far as most of the settings on my camera are concerned! I love all the usual ..... landscapes, sunsets, animals etc and anything that catches my eye. I really like black and white images too, sometimes they can look outstanding. This is a great site with some amazing photos to look at every day, hope to learn a lot more and make a few friends along the way.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

woodlark e2
10 538 1 United Kingdom
13 Oct 2012 11:06PM
..Hi Liz, you have landed in the right place. Hope you have lots of fun and pick up some good tips along the way.
Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
13 Oct 2012 11:10PM
Hi Liz.
welcome to Epz. You'll find we're a friendly enough bunch (mostly!)
I see that your photographic tastes are pretty varied and that you like images in black and white.
That being the case, you might like to have a bash at entering this.
Or you could also look at this!
Alternatively, if it's honest advice and feedback on your work that you're looking for then you might like to join us in the critique gallery.
You'll be made very welcome.
Good luck.

Bren.
widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
13 Oct 2012 11:49PM
welcome think you might find the site is rather addictiveWink

Rod
franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
14 Oct 2012 8:33AM
Hi Liz and welcome to the site.

Ken
avacreates 3 362 1 United Kingdom
14 Oct 2012 9:33AM
Hello Liz,
As you've already noticed there is a lot of helpful information but there are also very helpful people. I have in the past put out blogs asking for help and was amazed at the responses.
There are also some real fun forums out - will make you giggle.
Lots and lots to do and learn so ENJOY!
All the best
Ava
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
14 Oct 2012 9:50AM
Hi Liz, welcome to the site, although once you get here you can never leave Smile
puertouk 3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
14 Oct 2012 10:46AM
Hi Liz, Welcome to EPZ. Hopefully you will learn a lot from great photographers on the site
Stephen
l1z 2 3 United Kingdom
14 Oct 2012 4:57PM
Hello, thanks everyone for the replies! Yes this site is very adictive Ive only been here a few days and already its the first place I log onto every time I come online....... no hope for me already Smile
Liz

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.