Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hello:)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

50% OFF new PortraitPro 12, plus EXTRA 5% OFF code EPHZROS414
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    pawelpiwosz
    8 Dec 2012 - 10:12 PM

I've been here for a few months, but I haven't written anything about myself until now.

I'm from Krakow (Poland) and photography has been my passion for more than 15 years. I don't have "my" subject, and this is cool on the one hand, but on the other, well, I cannot focus on one thing. For more than 3 years I've worked as a wedding photographer (I can name it my "second" job). I use Nikon, but I learned photography with an old, manual Porst (m42 system) - it was a great and enjoyable time.

Sometimes, when I look at pictures here, I have a strong temptationto opening awindow and throwing my cameras, lenses and other stuff away, but the problem is that I live on the ground floor, and something could survive Wink This place is very inspiring, showing so many good, fantastic and even better photos. It's nice to be a part of it and I hope my photos will improve Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Dec 2012 - 10:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

widtink
    widtink e2 Member 1404 forum postswidtink vcard Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Dec 2012 - 10:51 PM

get some photos up pal its a very friendly site and one things for sure you will improve Wink

Rod

franken
    franken e2 Member 112926 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Dec 2012 - 10:55 PM

Welcome to the site, a great place for learning and enjoying photography.

Ken

AlexandraSD
    AlexandraSD e2 Member 2432 forum postsAlexandraSD vcard United Kingdom
    8 Dec 2012 - 10:56 PM

welcome to ePz new member Wink

We all have periods of photographers block, being away from the camera sounds scary but it can help, leave it alone for a few weeks if you can, without stressing about it, just browse the images here if that helps, it should certainly inspire you until you find your subject.

But why stick with just one subject when you can flirt with them all, good luck Smile

richsabre
    richsabre  1 United Kingdom
    8 Dec 2012 - 11:00 PM

i always find buying new kit help with inspiration Grin.....kidding..sort of.
    actually buy or borrow some photo books, theyre great for finding ideas. or try setting yourself a project. doesnt have to be anything great, just 'black and white trees' or 'snow'.
    regards
    rich

ErictheViking
    ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Dec 2012 - 11:28 PM

Hi Pawel and welcome to the friendliest photo site. I had a look at your portfolio and I think you have taken some good shots. I started taking pictures many many years ago with a Zenth and just like you Prost everything was manual so you learned what worked and what didn't. For a focus on what to do think about what you like to look at and if there's more than 1 thing pick something to try. We have all been there but eventually it works out.

Eric Grin

avacreates
    9 Dec 2012 - 5:48 AM

WELCOME TO THE SITE - your portfolio has some great shots. Love your sense of humour. The daily challenge is a good forum to participate in because it challenges us. Photography is something everyone can keep improving on - and we learn from the inspiring people on this site, some of who have been taking photos for many years therefore have a lot of knowledge to pass on. As long as we keep light hearted and just enjoy our craft, we will keep improving.

AVA

pawelpiwosz
    9 Dec 2012 - 2:52 PM

Thanks very much for the warm welcome Smile

Daily challenge... well, sounds interesting Smile I think I could have a go.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.